[Serie A] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS (March 1, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Man Of The Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Peluso

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well that's my patent :D

Dontcha love it when i say that?
Yeah, I do, actually. When I think about it, I'm thankful that the majority of the forum isn't as pessimistic as I am. It would be a drag. I just can't help it. But like I've said earlier, I'm getting some nais (u laik eet?) help from peepz such as Klinny and the australian freaks. There are others as well. Anyway ...

FUCK NAPOLI!!! :(

FUCK EM!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Feb 27, 2013
I really feel like we need a win against Napoli here

Viktoria Plzeň 2-0 Napoli
Napoli 0-3 Viktoria Plzeň

Obviously they got smashed by a Cech club recently but is that a good thing? I feel like they will try and prove something when playing against Juve and that kinda worries me :/

Still i don't think there will be a big upset on the cards
The best result the Napoli fans can expect is a 1-1 or a 2-2 draw
While we can expect a 3-0 win...maybe even more... but I'm not so sure ... I'm so nervous before important matches like usually :nervous:

One thing though,i really wanna see Anelka start the game... we really haven't seen enough of him and i think he needs to play the full 90 mins to truly adjust to the Serie A football

Jul 20, 2012
I really feel like we need a win against here

Viktoria Plzeň 2-0 Napoli
Napoli 0-3 Viktoria Plzeň

Obviously they got smashed by a Cech club recently but is that a good thing? I feel like they will try and prove something when playing against Juve and that kinda worries me :/

Still i don't think there will be a big upset on the cards
The best result the Napoli fans can expect is a 1-1 or a 2-2 draw
While we can expect a 3-0 win...maybe even more... but I'm not so sure ... I'm so nervous before important matches like usually :nervous:

One thing though,i really wanna see Anelka start the game... we really haven't seen enough of him and i think he needs to play the full 90 mins to truly adjust to the Serie A football
This is the worst game to start Anelka. If Juve stand a chance they will play Vucinic and Matri

Feb 27, 2013
This is the worst game to start Anelka. If Juve stand a chance they will play Vucinic and Matri
Both Anelka and Vucinic are old and experienced
I don't think it would be the worst game if he started LOL
You mean recently or his past injury? IF its not recently that he got injured than i think he should be okey to play at least a full half...

Feb 27, 2013
you have such an original name and making them old doesnt mean they will do well. Matri is needed to make those runs
Just because they are old doesn't mean they can't do well either and Giovinco is faster does that mean he is better than Matri?

Sorry i didn't know Alex Juve was taken... maybe i should have expected it tbh
I changed my name just for you. Aren't i just the nicest guy ever =)

Jul 20, 2012
Just because they are old doesn't mean they can't do well either and Giovinco is faster does that mean he is better than Matri?

Sorry i didn't know Alex Juve was taken... maybe i should have expected it tbh
I changed my name just for you. Aren't i just the nicest guy ever =)
np lol and is your name actually alex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)