[Serie A] Napoli 1-1 JUVENTUS (March 1, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Man Of The Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Peluso

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
So this is where you two have been hiding all the time. We waited for you in the wrong thread yesterday. You're harder to find than Messi in an important match.
Unlike you i actually have a life outside juventuz. Is this your new way of seeking attention? Claiming people support Barca? :lol:
you're more annoying then your complete package player Amauri, who was the best thing ever happend to us right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are going there with our best 11 players.Just concetration,determination,awareness all 90 minutes and we will get a good result.We must show them who we really are ,and that they are and always be one class bellow us.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini and Caceres won't play from the beginning according to Tuttojuve.

So Peluso will start in defense.
Maybe that is good .Chiello does not played from December.It is not a fitness issue but he does not feel the ball almost three months,but we will see maybe he will start from the beginig.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unlike you i actually have a life outside juventuz. Is this your new way of seeking attention? Claiming people support Barca? :lol:
you're more annoying then your complete package player Amauri, who was the best thing ever happend to us right?
Listen, I had no idea you exist. Then out of nowhere I saw some trezegol17 guy moaning in the mod thread that I was unbanned. At first I thought you're someone who changed his nickname, but even then I couldn't figure who would be so butthurt that I was unbanned. I had to check my history with you and voila....I found a guy who defended Barca like mad and I made fun of his fanboyism ages ago. You remembered that :touched: Since you remember it so fondly, I will keep mentioning that you're a Barca boy lost in a Juve forum.

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
If we win this match we also win the scudeto 95 % .
Then we have 11 matchs to play
Napoli maximum win 9 of these and 2 draws
So we only would need 6 wins and 3 draws to win the
Title.
6 wins in 11 matches should be no problem for us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There are some similarities between Juve vs. Napoli this season and Juve vs. Milan last season.

Juve won both first fixtures 2-0 at home with two late goals. Now, the return fixture is away for Juve with tension rising...

So, I expect Il phantom gol di Behrami.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
So this is where you two have been hiding all the time. We waited for you in the wrong thread yesterday. You're harder to find than Messi in an important match.
Diarrhea is less annoying than you, and if your father had read this lame jokes he would wish that he jerked off in flowerpot rather than "making" you.

Jun 13, 2007
A loss here would kill us. I think if we lose this one, we'll find ourselves in second place a few weeks from now for the first time in a while. Im sure we will put in a performance to be remembered, if ever there really was a game that should be treated like a "world cup final" in the league, this is exactly it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Couldn't agree more. Our remaining fixtures are tougher than Napoli's. If we lose this match, it's back at 50/50 for the scudetto, perhaps even with a slight advantage to the garbage-men. Absolutely crucial that we don't lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)