[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (4 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maaaaan, those last 10 minutes were torture. Our team showed amazing spirit last night. To make it worse for Milan's loss, we were missing 2 key players, 2 of our players got injured, we played with 4 CM's in the middle and a winger at RB.

Fuck you very much Milan, Berlusconi, FIGC, Galliani and every other cockroach in the face of this earth.

Oh, and what a monster Melo is. Awesome player. :star:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I will be a bit critical and say that we could have easily lost this game by 2 or 3 goals, that we werent that good but Milan became that bad, and we have limited skill, with a weak bench...

Having sad all of that, and taking into consideration that we had a makeshift back-line, I will take this ugly win any day of the week !!

I agree with many here who say we cant keep up like this....and I really dont expect us to. We have too many issues that need to be address, and January cant come soon enough.

There were alot of mistakes made today, and we were fortunate to get the 3 points. My biggest concerns-

Martinez: we paid 8 million for this guy, and the scouts, manager, coach, team trainers and doctors did not notice that this guy has some sort of problem in his legs which inhibits his gait and running ability ?? HE IS A BIG INJURY LIABILITY !!!! Why do i see this, and the so-called "professionals" at Juve cant ??

Pepe: another waste of money, be it on the wing, or in defence. Zlatan made him look like a midget on the goal

Sissoko: its a wonder his blunder turned into thunder....and you can thank DP for that. Really, this guy is supposed to be a professional ???

Motta: more wasted money....need I say any more ??

De Ceglie: credit for the assist, but we keep him and get rid of Criscito ???

Amauri: someone please tell me what makes this guy so good, that he belongs on this team at the expense of Trez ???

Quags will get a pass today for his goal, but is he very consistent ?? There is a big reason why Napoli got rid of him, and hopefully he can prove me wrong by the end of the season, but, tbh, he isnt good enough for Juve or the NT. There are numerous strikers out there better than him....I hear Vucinic is unhappy at Roma ??? Luis Fabiano wants out of Sevilla as well

DUMB Neri and Magoo also get a pass today, but when we slip up against a team like Catania, then the knives will be out again.......

WTF is wrong with you? Do you have your period or something? PMS?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I died when the ref whistled after Inzaghi's fall. I swear I died :cry:

Fucking YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You suspended our best player, our best defender got injured before the start, our LB and MR got injured during the match, we played a winger at RB, we played with 4 CMs but we were still too fucking great for you, you useless scum of the earth.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
And it would have been a penalty hadn't it been for the offside :sigh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Legrottaglie-Pepe
Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio
Sissoko
Quagliarella-Del Piero​

This was the team that beat Milan on their own turf :howler:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #650
    Btw, is it me or Pato has to be one of the most scumbags players ever? Inzaghi must be giving him some school classes on the weekends. The ugly duck tried, or no, not tried, he DID dive like couple of times when there was no contact.

Good thing the ref was pretty much awake the whole night. Fucking ugly duck.

Mar 24, 2006
    My Rating because i watched the whole game :eyebrows:

Storari : 6.5 Did what he had to do , great stopping from few occasion , Ibra's goal was a fluke :p

Motaa 5 Unsecured , Robinho made him looks like donkey
    Bonucci 7 Best man behind
    Legro 6.5 decent
    De Ceglie 6.5 great assist and been improved a lot , i hope nothing serious on his injury

Marchisio 7 one of the best performer , kept the ball well
    Aquilani 6.5 we should sign this guy permanently , would be a great asset
    Meloooooo 7.5 FUCKING CRAZY Character and determination , i loved how he distributes the ball everywhere , my MOM
    Martinez 6.25 Best performance i've ever seen from him , showed a glimpse of his talent , get well soon

Del Piero 6.75 CONGRATS CAPITANO :touched: bit selfish but who care the fuck as long as he broke a new record , hehe
    Qtube 7 ran everywhere , kept the possession and helped the midfield a lot , great goal and you should start every game instead of Amori in the pecking order

Pepe 6 not bad considering that was his first game on the new position , need to improve his positioning
    Sissoko 6 :lol2: Funny guy , can't shoot for moRATti's dick sake , thanks for your accidentally assist though
    Amoori 5 i don't hate him on this game but every sane people would agree that he did nothing during his 10 minutes spell

Del Neri 6.5 bring us back to our Glories , Allenatore !

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If i recall correctly we had 9 Italian players from the kick off right :proud:
    On almost every match we started this year we had 8 or 9 Italians in the starting XI.

Melo and Krasic are the non-Italians who play more regularly. Grygera too on some matches. Sissoko comes in as a sub all the time in serie A. Martinez rarely starts.

I'm counting Amauri as an Italian :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)