[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Here's Elias Alessandro Haddad
Oh man, that is so great, adorable baby. I can't imagine the joy you must be feeling these days. The best of luck man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

:touched:

Nice name, inshalla yetraba ef3ezak. Lets hope he doesn't disappoint you and really does turn out to be a Juventino :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

The name sounds like Jewish Italien Terrorist, congrats man :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)