[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (9 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Here's Elias Alessandro Haddad
Congratulations, new born babies look so small.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
To be honest that was maybe the first Game in over a Year i really enjoyed... The last One was the Game we won against inter... That was the Feeling i had everything week for juve... Great spirit
Forza juve

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Congrats Jack. This is great news :)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I was so fucking happy to see Spirit, Heart and Determination overcome an attack that last season would have made mincemeat of our back four.

So much credit must go to del neri for how he has already, in such a short space of time, managed to completely change the mentality of the club.

Obviously a shame about de ceglie and martinez, both of who, especially de ceglie, were starting to show some decent form...but at least now we can start training pepe to play as a fullback, and when de ceglie returns, pepe can take motta's place...that is of course, unless we buy a LB and RB in the january transfer window...RB and Striker and LW seem the most obvious areas to improve at the earliest available opportunity.

Most impressive to me, has been the complete turnaround with big Phil Melo...i love the guy, and is becoming an absolute monster. Again, credit is due to Del Neri...as well as Andrea Agnelli, and likely also, now, Nedved.

This team actually has self belief...and its now feeling beautiful again to be part of Juve.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

:tup: Congrats, Jack!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)