[Serie A] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (30-Oct-2010) (7 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Here's Elias Alessandro Haddad
Congrats Jack :smile:

Nice name :star:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 5, 2007
With my wife screaming on one side and my mobile sending me notifications of the match on the other side, last night was definitely one of the best nights in my life. A few hours later a new Juventino was born, you know a Juventino just by the look on his face after knowing that Milan lost to Juve.

Congratulations,what a juventino from a juventino father :beer:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Congrats Jack! Great name. :tup:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Finally we beat them :) my third match watching live aginst Milan. First one we lost 1-3 at home, when Seedorf scored 2 and Sheva 1...Ferrara scored for Juve. What a bad day it was, my first Juve match live.

The second was Juve-Milan when we hade Zlatan,Emerson and Capello, ended 0-0...

And Finally we win. What a match to see at San Siro. To be honest I dident expected a win. espeically after I saw that Chiellini wont play.

FORZA JUVENTUS

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Finally we beat them :) my third match watching live aginst Milan. First one we lost 1-3 at home, when Seedorf scored 2 and Sheva 1...Ferrara scored for Juve. What a bad day it was, my first Juve match live.

The second was Juve-Milan when we hade Zlatan,Emerson and Capello, ended 0-0...

And Finally we win. What a match to see at San Siro. To be honest I dident expected a win. espeically after I saw that Chiellini wont play.

FORZA JUVENTUS
What was the ticket price?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Congratulations Jack!

Lukaa0655

Oct 30, 2010
Nice name,and gratz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)