[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (70 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
For once, I actually agree with your pessimism. This was a really mediocre performance by our team. We created very little with Tevez marked out of the game. We really miss having a full-strength Vidal in our team. Without him on the pitch, and his huge goalscoring threat, Tevez is really the only player we have who can create anything. Morata needs to be played in place of Llorente for the next couple matches. He can create his own chances, and Llorente is in terrible form.
This performance was better than most 1-0 league wins with Conte last season. We have been playing with more directness and intent this season. I'm not sure if it's because Pirlo hasn't been playing, which tends to slow down our game, but there's certainly more life in our league performances so far this season.

Tevez and Marchisio were standouts in this one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tevez was working pretty hard in that first half. I liked how we did as a team. If anyone stood out just a little it was him.

Second half he was a bit less visual, but got his goal when it counted

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
whats even funnier is the guy complaining about pogba getting MoM voted for tevez :p
:lol:

Pogba created pretty much all our attacks in the second half, and was the only player who looked even remotely capable of breaking down the Milan "bus". Tevez was the beneficiary. Aside from that, Tevez was anonymous the entire match.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
:lol:

Pogba created pretty much all our attacks in the second half, and was the only player who looked even remotely capable of breaking down the Milan "bus". Tevez was the beneficiary. Aside from that, Tevez was anonymous the entire match.
Pogba was generally pretty wasteful except for the assist. His passes on counters tend to be quite cack!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Tevez was working pretty hard in that first half. I liked how we did as a team. If anyone stood out just a little it was him.

Second half he was a bit less visual, but got his goal when it counted
no player left an imprint on the game more than paul imo he made milan suffer and with his brilliance we were able to score, and considering our difficulties in the final 3rd the whole game i doubt we would have scored otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba was generally pretty wasteful except for the assist. His passes on counters tend to be quite cack!

in the first half alone he set up 2 would be assists

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
because nobody in particular had a standout match
That's true, but besides his assist (and a decent 10 mins at the end of the second half) I felt it was one of Pogba's weaker games. Marchisio, I felt, was our standout performer. Kept things ticking along, barely put a foot wrong all game AND has really made the DM role his own lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)