[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (64 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Marchisio had a top performance today. He had 4 key passes on the first half alone. Tottaly bossed the midf. My MoTM.

3 $#@!ing points is all that matters. $#@! Milan. But man, we still need some hard work on our final product.

Finishing is still off and so is that final pass. Pereyra created at least 3 good opportunities from individual plays but we can't seem to find the back of the net. It's time we start working on that.
Marchisio's performance was good for the first 30 minutes, but his passing was very poor in the second half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For once, I actually agree with your pessimism. This was a really mediocre performance by our team. We created very little with Tevez marked out of the game. We really miss having a full-strength Vidal in our team. Without him on the pitch, and his huge goalscoring threat, Tevez is really the only player we have who can create anything. Morata needs to be played in place of Llorente for the next couple matches. He can create his own chances, and Llorente is in terrible form.
Except that I am not a pessimist and I don't think it's even funny being called a pessimist.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am keeping an eye on Llorente right now. His size and presence is important tactically - I can see why Italian coaches in particular would fall in love with him. Although, in Europe when you are playing on the counter, a player like Morata has a great turn of speed. They are 2 very different players but I can't wait to see more of Morata. I have been finding Llorente's recent performances a tad under par.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan played just like teams like Chievo would play when Juve comes to town. Defend in numbers and suffer to break through a team that runs more and defends better. That was their only chance to get a point out of this match, though, so Inzaghi did well not to play more attacking. His team would have been destroyed if he was more adventurous before they conceded.

If not for the big stadium and the atmosphere, this was really no different than playing away to teams like Udinese or Chievo. The only certainty after this match is that Milan won't finish in top 3, despite the lack of Euro football.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pogba MoM for me. Was really tempted to give it to Pereyra, though, he played one hell of a match!
Pogba really stayed in the mind because his awesome physicality blew a bedraggled Milan away in the last half an hour in particular, I just thought it was fairer to give it to Pereyra who was very intelligent and direct when the two teams were more on an even physical level (for about 60 mins).

Why are Milan so unfit? We played midweek FFS...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pogba really stayed in the mind because his awesome physicality blew a bedraggled Milan away in the last half an hour in particular, I just thought it was fairer to give it to Pereyra who was very intelligent and direct when the two teams were more on an even physical level (for about 60 mins).
Yep, agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if the SKY MoM-award went to Pereyra.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I didn't expect a win and I'm happy. I'm still surprised that we hadn't conceived this season. If we find a way to create much more upfront we'll be almost unstopable. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)