[Serie A] milan 0-1 JUVENTUS (September 20th 2014) (26 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Licht

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Ogbonna

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Easy like I thought it would be.

I can't believe this used to be a derby.

Now it's pretty much like a Chievo game, secured 3 points unless some shock happens.
They sat so deep even Chievo didn't do that. The good thing is that it didn't even flinch us. There was a time games like these were a nightmare for us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a terrible match from Juve. The first half we played some 20 minutes and then left the entire midfield for Milan. In the second when Milan gathered back we went back to our useless possession without creating anything. It took only a moment of magic from Pogba and once again Tevez saved our ass. Not being able to test Abbiati for an entire match against this pathetic Milan side is actually more pathetic than their team. Tevez got marked and no one stepped up, no one is up to the job and we are praising players like Romulo and Pereyra for adding unneeded depth. This is going to be a long season and so far we have been fortunate.

Buffon 7

Caceres N.R
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Pereyra 6.5
Marchisio 6
Pogba 6
Asamoah 6.5

Llorente 5
Tevez 7

Ogbonna 6
Vidal 6
Romulo N.R

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Buffon 7
Licht 7.5
Ogbonna 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 6
Asamoah 7
Pereyra 7.5
Marchisio 7.5
Pogba 7,5
Tevez 8
Llorente 6

Keep going lads. We've been putting in some teriffic performances so far.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well this Milan side was just a sad sight to see. I miss those full of tention games against such Milan sides that I practically shat my pants out of thrill and excitement. These set of players just didn't have the quality to really bother us at any stretch of the game.
On our side, I was really impressed by Pereyra. He seems to be a more technical version of Pepe. Pogba just didn't seem too comfortable and composed tonite. But he improved considerably in the 2nd half and was decisive. Aaaand King Arturo was back and claimed his throne of the midfield. :weee:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Marchisio had a top performance today. He had 4 key passes on the first half alone. Tottaly bossed the midf. My MoTM.

3 fucking points is all that matters. Fuck Milan. But man, we still need some hard work on our final product.

Finishing is still off and so is that final pass. Pereyra created at least 3 good opportunities from individual plays but we can't seem to find the back of the net. It's time we start working on that.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Why does everyone hate Inzaghi so much? I don't get it.

Anyway, solid performance by us. I would have loved to have seen Morata but I can't really criticise Allegri that much on his subs. Pereyra was very good but after going 1 goal up, Vidal gave us more solidity in midfield - although you can tell he is not 100% match fit. Romulo was a smart sub because Lichsteiner looked like he was going to collapse - he worked his heart out. Romulo's performance was a tad disappointing although hard to judge him over such a short spell.

Monster 2nd half by Pogba. And Tevez is all class even with a pacifier.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #474
    We're all trashing Milan, and saying they're like Chievo... but we looked pretty terrible against this pathetic Milan side.
    also against Chievo. They play non-football/soccer. You need to put guys that can open up their shitty defenses.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Marchisio had a top performance today. He had 4 key passes on the first half alone. Tottaly bossed the midf. My MoTM.

3 fucking points is all that matters. Fuck Milan. But man, we still need some hard work of our final product.

Finishing is still off and so is that final pass. Pereyra created at least 3 good opportunities from individual plays but we can't seem to find the back of the net. It's time we start working on that.
    Tireless performance from him :tup: And passed well too, as you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does everyone hate Inzaghi so much? I don't get it.
    Short version: he's a ratfaced cunt.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Good win, especially after the Champions League in midweek.

I think Milan will have a decent season but I really expected them to show a lot more after we scored. They didn't seem to have another gear and just resorted to diving about in the box.

Marchisio was excellent. Pererya has a good game too although he faded a bit in the second.

Pogba improved a lot after the break after a poor first half, his assist was excellent.

I think Bonucci had a decent game today aswell, he had the usual bad long ball but think he covered well on a few occasions. I often criticise him but credit where its due. Ogbonna coped well with Menez/El Shar too although looked very uncomfortable on the right hand side.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    What a terrible match from Juve. The first half we played some 20 minutes and then left the entire midfield for Milan. In the second when Milan gathered back we went back to our useless possession without creating anything. It took only a moment of magic from Pogba and once again Tevez saved our ass. Not being able to test Abbiati for an entire match against this pathetic Milan side is actually more pathetic than their team. Tevez got marked and no one stepped up, no one is up to the job and we are praising players like Romulo and Pereyra for adding unneeded depth. This is going to be a long season and so far we have been fortunate.

Buffon 7

Caceres N.R
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 6
    Pereyra 6.5
    Marchisio 6
    Pogba 6
    Asamoah 6.5

Llorente 5
    Tevez 7

Ogbonna 6
    Vidal 6
    Romulo N.R
    For once, I actually agree with your pessimism. This was a really mediocre performance by our team. We created very little with Tevez marked out of the game. We really miss having a full-strength Vidal in our team. Without him on the pitch, and his huge goalscoring threat, Tevez is really the only player we have who can create anything. Morata needs to be played in place of Llorente for the next couple matches. He can create his own chances, and Llorente is in terrible form.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Inzaghi is a rat-faced cunt.

Pereyra MOM for me, what a good player he looks like he might be.
    Those direct runs. No one else wanted to try them. Good thing Pogba switched on in the 2nd half. He literally toyed with the Milanese players. I give the MOM to the Pog.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Buffon 7
    Licht 7.5
    Ogbonna 6.5
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini 6
    Asamoah 7
    Pereyra 7.5
    Marchisio 7.5
    Pogba 7,5
    Tevez 8
    Llorente 6

Keep going lads. We've been putting in some teriffic performances so far.
    How does Llorente get a 6? He deserves a 2... He did nothing today, absolutely nothing. Couldn't even hold up the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)