[Serie A] Milan 0-0 Juventus [January 23rd, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I saw something like a team. A lot of players played close to his maximun level IMO and individually we know how sad that sounds cuz we created almost zero chances but thinking in re building a team, that's good news...

We haven't played as a unit like in years and Max looks like getting closer to find a team

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Another clue that this team is untrainable trash and nothing more. After 28 games played this season you still didnt manage to shoot one time in opposite team. That is fucking ridiciolus. This should be juve not virtus lanciano. Bunch of clowns

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not a bad game from us, I think. Our organisation was on point & we're finding our "grinta" again, so those are promising signs for me.
Our lack of attacking threats was & still is very worrisome however. Morata, for example, was having another one of those nights. And that's ok, it happens. The problem is that we don't have anyone that can replace him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Funny how I read today that Romagnoli wanted a penalty for Milan due to Calabria A.Sandro clash while there is an obvious kick on Morata shown in this one.
When I watched the game I said WTF how is VAR ignoring this

- - - Updated - - -

We offer nothing going forward. Dybala needs to drible two-three players in order to make something happen.
Thats because we have practically no center forward except for Morata who is more of a "performance striker" than a goal scorer.
We had Chiesa who can cause troubles but he is injured so basically we now have Dybala to do everything on his own...

Milan are a good team so Im not surprised we didnt score. Im surprised we managed to keep a clean sheet though.

If we do get Vlahovic we will not be a title winner but we should be able to reach top 4.
As for the summer - Vlahovic is good but we also need a Pogba and I wouldnt exclude another forward as if we lose Morata to Barca we might want to add another striker..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
milan basically with similar grades for gds.
best: tonali 6.5, worst messias 5. pioli 6.
others with 6.5 grades: hernandez, kalulu, calabria
6: maignan, romagnoli, diaz, leao, saelemalkjskjdf
5.5: giroud, krunic, bennacer
5: zlatan

- - - Updated - - -

not an excuse to our dry attack, still i love this lol

1643030090088.png

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We're 4D 2L against top 4 teams. We have 2 more opportunities to beat any of them.
When was the last time we failed to beat any top 4 team? Even in 2009-10 and 2010-11 we did win against a top 4 opposition.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We're 4D 2L against top 4 teams. We have 2 more opportunities to beat any of them.
When was the last time we failed to beat any top 4 team? Even in 2009-10 and 2010-11 we did win against a top 4 opposition.
ALLEGRI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)