[Serie A] Milan 0-0 Juventus [January 23rd, 2022] (25 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bentancur was good. Chiellini was good. Rugani was good.

Morata was awful - he’s an impact sub and should ride the bench. Dybala was anonymous. McKennie was bad. Alex Sandro is a black hole of a footballer - he just traps the ball, turns his back to goal and takes the ball either backwards or tries to cut backwards into the middle before passing the ball backwards. Such a waste of space

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I voted Bentancur man of the match, because he was our best player tonight, but I'm mad at him. With the amount of balls he wins (tonight he won 9), he should be doing much more offensively. If he was at least a decent passer, he'd have been an excellent player. The others take a big chunk of the blame for this too. We don't seem to be any threat after we win a ball close to midfield.

Durden

May 11, 2006
When there is only 5000 spectators allowed, why dont they play the match somewhere else. The turf is complete dogshit and helped destroy the match.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Quite a few members here don't understand the game at all. Pioli knows that Locatelli is the only danger so hi put Brahim on Loca the whole time.
Now if there was at least one, just one, other player capable of creating anything Juventus would have won. Unfortunately this only proves that besides Locatelli (all right sometimes Cuadrado) all the others are making a bank.
If you think I am wrong feel free to watch the game and pay attention this time.

Sent from my ...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Quite a few members here don't understand the game at all. Pioli knows that Locatelli is the only danger so hi put Brahim on Loca the whole time.
Now if there was at least one, just one, other player capable of creating anything Juventus would have won. Unfortunately this only proves that besides Locatelli (all right sometimes Cuadrado) all the others are making a bank.
If you think I am wrong feel free to watch the game and pay attention this time.

Sent from my ...
Feel free to watch how we scored against Samp without creating anything, simply by winning the ball in their half. Guess who did that, Locatelli. If you want to start every goal from your own 6 yard box then you better sign ten Luka Modric's.

Jun 6, 2015
I think people are a bit overly critical of the performance. Milan are an extremely physical side that work really hard, I thought we mostly matched them for physicality and effort. This one was just one of those games where teams pretty much cancelled each other out, often happens in games between two top of the table teams that are pretty equal in quality.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Sent from my ...
Been saying this since Inter played the same tactic in the first round of games. We have no other player to pass the ball other than Locatelli in midfield, so we easily get crowded out.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Feel free to watch how we scored against Samp without creating anything, simply by winning the ball in their half. Guess who did that, Locatelli. If you want to start every goal from your own 6 yard box then you better sign ten Luka Modric's.
Reading comprehension Mike: Pioli knows Locatelli is the only danger. There were times in the second half when Brahim stayed with Locatelli even when Juventus players were advancing towards the Milan goal.
Your sentences only confirm what I'm saying.

Sent from my ...

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Because they were clearly instructed by someone to play for the draw. Our only tactic was how to shut out Leao and Theo from the game

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Reading comprehension Mike: Pioli knows Locatelli is the only danger. There were times in the second half when Brahim stayed with Locatelli even when Juventus players were advancing towards the Milan goal.
Your sentences only confirm what I'm saying.

Sent from my ...
Is it an unknown tactic that the CAM will mark the opponent's CM who comes deep? Literally every team does this. Well except us because Dybala can't run in midfield.

Can Brahim stay with Locatelli if we win the ball around Milan's box? Or is it easier if Loca is at our own box? Come on. There are many ways to score goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)