[Serie A] Milan 0-0 Juventus [January 23rd, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Expect McKennie for Arthur, maybe Danilo for Sandro and MDL for the CB spot next to Rugani.

But the same energy must be there. Milan will be out for blood, will be aggressive, direct. Have to push them back.

Win this and Inter has 3 extremely difficult games after Venezia. We can still do a miracle, just please no more slaps like Verona and Sassuolo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Expect McKennie for Arthur, maybe Danilo for Sandro and MDL for the CB spot next to Rugani.

But the same energy must be there. Milan will be out for blood, will be aggressive, direct. Have to push them back.

Win this and Inter has 3 extremely difficult games after Venezia. We can still do a miracle, just please no more slaps like Verona and Sassuolo.
Im sorry to quash your dreams but let it go.. Inter are too far away and they are currently better than us. This being said we can still do a miracle and enter top 4 which is way more realistic (Unless we announce the immediate signing of Vlahovic...)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think it's going to be:

Tek
Danilo - De Ligt - Chiello - Mattia
Cuads - Loca - Rabiot - Weston
Dybala
Morata​
there’s vomit on his sweater already.

- - - Updated - - -

Berna - Morata - Dybala
Loca - Arthur - McKennie
De Sci/Pelle - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Szczesny​
yeah I like this one . And by I like, I mean I don’t hate it as much as the one with Rabiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)