[Serie A] Milan 0-0 Juventus [January 23rd, 2022] (19 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan are currently better than us mainly because they have forwards who can finish while we are not that consistent in that department.
I expect us to be the better team in terms of position but the amount of threats on goal would probably be the same if we play well.
We can win this lose this or draw it - I think the odds are pretty even between the 3 options (the bookies in my country believe the same although I havent checked the world)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbh, I'd take a draw here. We need to win our games against Empoli, Verona and somehow find a way to beat Atalanta away.
we don't have the luxury of playing for a draw though. a win would be massive. milan are vulnerable, we need to take advantage. we are yet to win a match vs a top4 side, this is a perfect occasion to start this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we don't have the luxury of playing for a draw though. a win would be massive. milan are vulnerable, we need to take advantage. we are yet to win a match vs a top4 side, this is a perfect occasion to start this.
I'm not saying we should play for a draw - we should obviously go for the win. However, dropping points against Milan away from home isn't the end of the world.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Milan is a confidence team, if we put them on their ass, surely they'll go into crisis mode and continue dropping points like theyve been doing since December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)