Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (4 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Molinaro has fractured a finger on his righthand and needs an operation tomorrow. Camoranesi's muscle injury recourred after 5 minutes of a friendly training match. Molinaro is a doubt for the game, while Camo will probably not make the trip to Rome.

:sigh:
Camoranesi is really having a bad and unlucky season.
Molinaro's finger is no big deal. Small operation, put a holder on it, and he can play the game, I think.

Camo's situation is a bit more worrying. They'll have tests tomorrow...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Molinaro's finger is no big deal. Small operation, put a holder on it, and he can play the game, I think.

Camo's situation is a bit more worrying. They'll have tests tomorrow...
So you think he still has a chance of playing even If he'll go under operation?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
while Camo will probably not make the trip to Rome.
So , I think this is the right time to play something like this :

------------------- Tiago ------------- Zanetti----------Nocerino------------------

------------------------------------- Nedved----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Iaquinta (DP)-----------------

------------------------------------- Treze ------------------------------------

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Only issue with Molinaro would be if the splint taped to his finger is not compliant with FIGC/FIFA regulations. I'm 99% sure it would be.

As for Tiago... I wouldn't start him, but I would definitely make sure he plays in the second half... and a lot more than 2 minutes... at least 20.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Only issue with Molinaro would be if the splint taped to his finger is not compliant with FIGC/FIFA regulations. I'm 99% sure it would be.

As for Tiago... I wouldn't start him, but I would definitely make sure he plays in the second half... and a lot more than 2 minutes... at least 20.
yeh thats what i thought

Sep 2, 2004
So , I think this is the right time to play something like this :

------------------- Tiago ------------- Zanetti----------Nocerino------------------

------------------------------------- Nedved----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Iaquinta (DP)-----------------

------------------------------------- Treze ------------------------------------
agree, give taigo 2 matches in a row and see what he does, this is the only formation that tiago can fit in

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have always encounter problems against Lazio,
even when they were not as powerful as they used to be,
because we somehow tried to beat them using their own kind of play.
Their game is based on power, they used to be particulary effective in the air game too.
Hopefully when we will face them, they will be exhausted, we should take advantage of the situation by using skilled players and keep the pace of the game very high, so they wont be able to cope...
many many times we tried to outmuscle them and we were trying to penetrate their defense with those desperate long balls, i hope that CR will be different.

Jul 5, 2005
I think that they will give some last chances to Tiago in next weeks to see how he performs for making their plans on him for January.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    I agree with snoop that Milan will win the derby but this will not affect Inter they will come back to have a new series of wins.

As for our game I agree totally with Stu's formation(s)

May 22, 2007
    History of Results:
    Juventus 23
    Draw 16
    Lazio 24

1994-1995: Juventus 4 - 3 Lazio
    Del Piero scored 2 great goals. We won the title soon after.

We should start Del Piero on Saturday, and equal the amount of wins we have.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004

yeah, because the 4-4-2 formation is getting so boring lately. I want to see something news especially in the midfield .

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
    yeah, because the 4-4-2 formation is getting so boring lately. I want to see something news especially in the midfield .
    I'm sick of the defensive 4-4-2 as well. But, Lazio can be deceptively good, and Juventus would do well to start with what has worked, wear down Lazio's midfield and defense, and then stick on Tiago (and DP if he doesn't start) and go to town on them skill-wise.

Then, should Tiago play well in that 20 or so minutes he gets, start him against Siena. If he rips up Siena (like he should) with Nocerino/Zanetti riding shotgun and protecting him... then he's ready for more frequent starts.

If he can't succeed in that scenario, then he needs to go for everyone's good.

Did anyone read that goal.com article where Ranieri essentially said Tiago was sloppy seconds because Sissoko cost 32 million euro? I was shocked and appalled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)