Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (5 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
will be a tough match...i expect a 1-1 draw...C-Ra better start Ale in this 1...the current system is simply not working

Sep 19, 2006
If Camo is fit:

............Zebina......................Legro...........Chiellini..................Molinaro

...........Camo.......................Noci................Zanetti......................Neddy

.........................................Dp.......................Trezy............................

If he is not,plz no marchionni nor Palladino.
I think that Iaquinta on the wing will be a much better choice.

& yeah Tiago to come on in the 93rd minute so that Ranieri can say he played him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
IMO Lazio will trouble us a lot. I don´t see us getting the 3 points.
I hope you're wrong. They will be motivated for sure but as recent history shows, they can fight against fatigue and the opponent if the opponent is not a good team, but when they are against a good team their tight schedule is killing them.

Lazio were defeated 6 times this season and look at the teams that won against Lazio :
H-Milan 1:5
H-Fiorentina 0:1
H - Roma 2:3
A- Inter 0:3
A- Atalanta 1:2
H - Udinese 0:1

All of these are top 6 teams + a mid-table team (i like using this term for Milan :D)
Milan, Fiorentina and Udinese all won at Olimpico.

I have a good feeling about this match. I think we'll win.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
anything but three points would be a disappointment. we have a very easy schedule coming up, and we must take advantage of that by taking full points from lazio, sampdoria, siena, catania and hope that roma, fiorentina and inter's schedules hurt them and cause them to drop easy points. plus, i expect milan to take points from the milan derby.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I hope you're wrong. They will be motivated for sure but as recent history shows, they can fight against fatigue and the opponent if the opponent is not a good team, but when they are against a good team their tight schedule is killing them.

Lazio were defeated 6 times this season and look at the teams that won against Lazio :
H-Milan 1:5
H-Fiorentina 0:1
H - Roma 2:3
A- Inter 0:3
A- Atalanta 1:2
H - Udinese 0:1

All of these are top 6 teams + a mid-table team (i like using this term for Milan :D)
Milan, Fiorentina and Udinese all won at Olimpico.

I have a good feeling about this match. I think we'll win.
I know all the stuff you are talking about but IMO stats don´t matter much in this game. We all know how Lazio is a tricky opponent for us. Our record against them is pretty poor over the last 10 years. They are not as powerful as they used to be but they are powerful enough to punish our mistakes. The biggest hope for us is as you said, their midweek match against Real Madrid. Cause that will be a tough match and they haven´t got good depth. Their reserves are not good enough.

Our away record is also not a thing to be proud of this season and this is one of the toughest matches to start winning. When did we win away from home last time? A long time ago. And we are always struggling.

Nedved, Camoranesi and maybe Del Piero will be the key figures for this match. Not to forget Trezeguet too.

i expect milan to take points from the milan derby.
You are expecting too much, buddy. This Inter is a LOT better than Milan and it will be proved.

Sep 19, 2006
Milan will rape Inter's ass, mark my words!
The best they can get is a draw,Everything is going in Inter's way these days so......!!

Anyway,i care about Fiorentina,Milan,Udinise & maybe roma dropping points more than Inter,I dont see us winning the Scudetto in any cirumstances this season,Inter will finish it earlier than anybody is expecting & I'll be really satisfied with a 2nd , 3rd or even 4th place especially with Ranieri in charge.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon
Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro
Camo - Rino - Zanetti - Nedved
Trez - DP​

If Camo doesn't make it then 4-3-1-2 with Tiago taking his place and Nedved as a trequartista.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Molinaro has fractured a finger on his righthand and needs an operation tomorrow. Camoranesi's muscle injury recourred after 5 minutes of a friendly training match. Molinaro is a doubt for the game, while Camo will probably not make the trip to Rome.

:sigh:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Molinaro has fractured a finger on his righthand and needs an operation tomorrow. Camoranesi's muscle injury recourred after 5 minutes of a friendly training match. Molinaro is a doubt for the game, while Camo will probably not make the trip to Rome.

:sigh:
Camoranesi is really having a bad and unlucky season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)