Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (4 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Lazio will be relatively tired due to the Real game a few days before, hopefully we will be able to take advantage of it

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    The game is Saturday evening. Lazio play Madrid on Tuesday. This is a big advantage for us especially if Madrid leave it late to finish the game because Lazio still have a chance and they will fight and get tired.

Hopefully Camoranesi is back and we'll definitely see this:

Buffon
    Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
    Camoranesi Nocerino Zanetti Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero​

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    The game is Saturday evening. Lazio play Madrid on Tuesday. This is a big advantage for us especially if Madrid leave it late to finish the game because Lazio still have a chance and they will fight and get tired.

Buffon
    Trezeguet Del Piero​
    i agree, Del Piero should start this game, as apart from the fact that he is in good form, Iaquinta will give Stendardo and Cribari trouble with his pace, especially as they will have tired legs from the real match and at least 50 minutes of this match. His pace will lead to goals or else to the defenders committing fouls, which in turn may lead to cards

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    It is a fact that they'll be tired. Lazio-Juve will be their 5th match in 13 days. But they will still find motivation and they'll be dangerous especially in the first half.
    I just hope no-one will tell our boys that Lazio plays their 5th match in less than 2 weeks so we won't underestimate them :D

The fatigue and their relatively slow (sometimes super slow) defense is our greatest chance in this match. You remember what was Suazo doing to them last Wednesday ? Lazio can't cope with speed, not in the box and not on the flanks.
    I'd like Del Piero to start but i have a feeling Iaquinta will be very useful against their defenders.
    Maybe a trident ?

Oh, and their midfield is also a hard working one. Absolutely no creativity there. Mudingayi and Mutarelli are fighters and they're not comfotable with the ball at their feet. Technique isn't the best side of Mauri and Ledesma either.
    All the creativity comes from Pandev. We must stop him while in the midfield maybe it's time not to play with 2 DMC's ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It is a fact that they'll be tired. Lazio-Juve will be their 5th match in 13 days. But they will still find motivation and they'll be dangerous especially in the first half.
    I just hope no-one will tell our boys that Lazio plays their 5th match in less than 2 weeks so we won't underestimate them :D

The fatigue and their relatively slow (sometimes super slow) defense is our greatest chance in this match. You remember what was Suazo doing to them last Wednesday ? Lazio can't cope with speed, not in the box and not on the flanks.
    I'd like Del Piero to start but i have a feeling Iaquinta will be very useful against their defenders.
    Maybe a trident ?
    Well since Camo is injured maybe we should rest him this one even if gets fit and start trident.I agree...we could use Iaquinta against Lazio.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15

Maybe a trident ?

Oh, and their midfield is also a hard working one. Absolutely no creativity there. Mudingayi and Mutarelli are fighters and they're not comfotable with the ball at their feet. Technique isn't the best side of Mauri and Ledesma either.
    All the creativity comes from Pandev. We must stop him while in the midfield maybe it's time not to play with 2 DMC's ?
    Don't you think that in this case Iaquinta coming on in the second half after they have played 5 games and a half that he will be even more deadly?

Nocerino will be able to take careof Pandev, he isolated Kaka so he can do it with Pandev. I expect Nedved to be the man to watch once again. He will create a lot of space with player like Mudingayi and Mutarelli which will be useful for Del Piero to give his smart passes like the one he gave to Marchionni.

if we keep on playing the same way we are playing in the last three matches (Palermo, Milan and Atalanta) Lazio seems to be an easy opponent.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Don't you think that in this case Iaquinta coming on in the second half after they have played 5 games and a half that he will be even more deadly?
    Yeah, logical.
    I still don't have an opinion how should we play. I know that we can kill them with speed and that's why i mentioned Iaquinta.
    But you're right that he can be more useful in the second half.

Nocerino will be able to take careof Pandev, he isolated Kaka so he can do it with Pandev.
    Pandev is a lazy player. He doesn't run too much, he doesn't get back too much. Both he and Rocchi are isolated in opponents half and only Pandev's great technique is what brings Lazio the goals. Pandev will be a concern for our defenders, especially the central defenders, not so much for Nocerino.

I still remember what he did to Canna, Zebina and Thuram 3 years ago. I hope Legro and Giorgio will take good care of him.

Rocchi also has a habbit to score against us. He scored a hat-trick to Gigi when he played in Empoli and he was regularly scoring to us for Lazio also.

I expect Nedved to be the man to watch once again. He will create a lot of space with player like Mudingayi and Mutarelli which will be useful for Del Piero to give his smart passes like the one he gave to Marchionni.
    Yup, i think so too

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Buffon
    Trezeguet Del Piero​
    If Mauro is back, thats what I want to see:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)