Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (18 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
They were asking 32 million € for Sissoko? They must be insane. He is surely not worth that money. Vieira, who was world class when we bought him was less expensive and he was proven on international level. Sissoko might be younger and has more future but he is still not a quarter of a player Vieira is/was.

And I agree about Tiago. Low shot from Ranieri (if that statement is real and it might be). If he didn´t manage to sign his primary targets he should of never bought a player he doesn´t really want and intend to play him. You know, that is the biggest problem of last summer´s mercato. We didn´t manage to sign our main targets so we went to sign players who didn´t really improve the team like Andrade, Tiago and Almiron. My guess is that the board went for the cheaper solutions like Tiago and Almiron while Ranieri didn´t really want them. That´s why our board says they believe in them and Ranieri obvioulsy doesn´t like them very much but still had to accept them. They must have realised that and their confidence and morale is very low.

No wonder Almiron chokes and Tiago rarely gets a start.

I think you are right about Tiago and our board. They done same as Abramovic done with Sheva.. They bought a player without consus of a coach..
But than, why did Ranieri said before, that he personally requested Tiago? Was it just licking of someone's balls?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think Rab was talking about their quality as coaches because he replied to a post about how did Capello treat the media, not about how good coach he was.

Be careful not to fart.
Btw, since you hate Ibra i guess you know a lot about him ( the same thing is happening with me and Milan. I really hate them and that makes me read and know a lot about them :) )

I was talking to a friend last night and we didn't know how and why did we buy Ibra. Was it Capello's choice and he asked Moggi to buy him or were we after him before Capello became our coach ?

Thanks and sorry for OT

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ibra was from the best signings but his bad luck is that he came at the wrong time , i mean if juve did not go down he will be still a juve player
a lot of guys hate him cause capello let him start ahead of dp but this was not his fault.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think Rab was talking about their quality as coaches because he replied to a post about how did Capello treat the media, not about how good coach he was.
You're actually right. But he can bring It on If he wants to talk about quality. After-all Ranieri isn't some lower coach with no experience.

One thing I'd like to enlighten that kid is that taking over a Juventus side at such a delicate situation with such a squad is a challenge for every coach out there. I doubt If Capello was ever offered such a squad with lower budget he'll accept. And history proves that, from his early 90's Milan days till his Madrid, Roma and ending up in Juve.

Ranieri is a man with balls, Capello isn't....and for me thats what matters. Looking at our squad and how many points we have collected. I wonder what he could have done with such a squad Capello had couple of years ago.

So THE_CHAMPIONS or Juve Per Sempre or whatever your next username is going to be later on try playing somewhere else before you even think of giving that smile.

Btw, since you hate Ibra i guess you know a lot about him ( the same thing is happening with me and Milan. I really hate them and that makes me read and know a lot about them :) )
Just for the recrod, because you were pain in the ass before accusing me of being Milan fan when I never really liked them, but I have a respect for some of their players and Maldini is one of them. One of the reasons alongside Del Piero I got into football when I was a kid.

I was talking to a friend last night and we didn't know how and why did we buy Ibra. Was it Capello's choice and he asked Moggi to buy him or were we after him before Capello became our coach ?

Thanks and sorry for OT
Yes, Capello is the one who requested Ibrahimovic, and I think I still have one of the statements were Moggi stated that buying Ibrahimovic and Emerson were Capello's choice. Vieira Cannavaro were Moggi's plan.

Anytime man.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Thanks and sorry for OT
Just so you know, I really respect your hate for Milan, I find it a beautiful thing. :D

I'm pretty sure he was requested by Capello as he was bought at the last minute, same as Capello signed. He was most likely one of Capello's conditions to come.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
You're actually right. But he can bring It on If he wants to talk about quality. After-all Ranieri isn't some lower coach with no experience.

One thing I'd like to enlighten that kid is that taking over a Juventus side at such a delicate situation with such a squad is a challenge for every coach out there. I doubt If Capello was ever offered such a squad with lower budget he'll accept. And history proves that, from his early 90's Milan days till his Madrid, Roma and ending up in Juve.

Ranieri is a man with balls, Capello isn't....and for me thats what matters. Looking at our squad and how many points we have collected. I wonder what he could have done with such a squad Capello had couple of years ago.

So THE_CHAMPIONS or Juve Per Sempre or whatever your next username is going to be later on try playing somewhere else before you even think of giving that smile.

Just for the recrod, because you were pain in the ass before accusing me of being Milan fan when I never really liked them, but I have a respect for some of their players and Maldini is one of them. One of the reasons alongside Del Piero I got into football when I was a kid.

Yes, Capello is the one who requested Ibrahimovic, and I think I still have one of the statements were Moggi stated that buying Ibrahimovic and Emerson were Capello's choice. Vieira Cannavaro were Moggi's plan.

Anytime man.
i know ranieri is not the best in the world, but we are in an excellent position and all the pundits seem to agree. i think people sjould give hiom a bit moe credit for the good work he is doing, its not an easy job to take aclub from a tarnished image to the place it is now.

Sep 19, 2006

U never fail to amaze me Dp_Boy!!

Yeah u r right,Ranieri is a man with balls,lots of them,just like u.

Btw,I'll give that smile every time u start posting Bullshit.

Sep 19, 2006
i know ranieri is not the best in the world, but we are in an excellent position and all the pundits seem to agree. i think people sjould give hiom a bit moe credit for the good work he is doing, its not an easy job to take aclub from a tarnished image to the place it is now.
Agreed!
I think for this season & so far ranieri is doing a good job even much better that I expected.
But TBH I dont see him winnig titles so I'd say keep him this season,get the CL spot & then bring Mourinho or Lippi.

Sep 19, 2006
i owudl say even give him next season see what he can really do.
If it was me,I wouldnt take the risk,the guy was never a Winner & I dont think he will ever be One.
Another thing,I dont think that we can attract World Class players with Ranieri in charge.

Anyway,it is still early to talk about this,lets first see what happens this season & stand behind him till the end of the season & then we can judge him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
U never fail to amaze me Dp_Boy!!

Yeah u r right,Ranieri is a man with balls,lots of them,just like u.

Btw,I'll give that smile every time u start posting Bullshit.
What's wrong being Del Boy???

Keep giving that smile, but make sure you don't fart. Or It'll rain shit.

Now soap It:cheesy:

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    Camoranesi is now injured, what is recquired for Ranieri to play this formation?

Buffon
    Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
    Nicerino Tiago Zanetti
    Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero​

If Molinaro is injured then he can be replaced by either Salihamidic or Criscito

May 22, 2007
    Camoranesi is now injured, what is recquired for Ranieri to play this formation?

Buffon
    Nocerino Tiago Zanetti
    Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero​

If Molinaro is injured then he can be replaced by either Salihamidic or Criscito
    Switch Tiago and Nocerino around and you have a good formation which should be used. But I suspect that we will see 4-4-2... again.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

20-30
    C+ Sport (France)
    C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
    Mediaset Premium 1
    RAI International 3 Africa :ultra: :tup:
    RTR Sport :ultra: :tup:
    Sky Calcio 1
    Sky Sport Italia 1
    Sky Sport Italia 16:9
    Sport 1 (Ned)
    Sport 1 (Ukr)
    Sport 2 (Hun)
    Sport TV2
    SportKlub (Slovenia)
    SuperSport 2 [Hellas]
    SuperSport 5 [ZA]
    TV4+
    TV7 Bulgaria

:bigscarf:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Buffon
    Nicerino Tiago Zanetti
    Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero​

If just Pavel can really play in that position and not on the wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)