Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (10 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would give a chance to Tiago and play him instead of Brazzo. In 2nd half Paladino in instead of DP
It's not like you're taking appointment saying Palladino in and Dp out in the 2nd half. whoever isn't playing well or If we have any weak points on the field things should be changed and sub shout take place.

There's nothing called Del Piero to enter min 67, or Palladino to come in the 2nd half. I keep hearing this alot, and to me It really sounds funny.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It's not like you're taking appointment saying Palladino in and Dp out in the 2nd half. whoever isn't playing well or If we have any weak points on the field things should be changed and sub shout take place.

There's nothing called Del Piero to enter min 67, or Palladino to come in the 2nd half. I keep hearing this alot, and to me It really sounds funny.
I just think that fresh set of legs would always come in handy. I hope DP will have good game and not come to that but ...
Paladino plays better on left if he would come in M position. However i think Neddy will be needed and will deliver as well as in last 2-3 games.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #217
    whoa! i didn't realise that we only won one away game. how the hell are we still third?
    Because the league sucks, whether you admit it or not.

i hope lazio wun field a 4-4-3 formation....
    with the referee as the extra striker helping to get goals
    Do you also root for Lazio? No wonder why you got banned several times for the same reason.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Agreed. You don't plan substitutions before hand, you react to the situation in the game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Only Zauri and Behrami didn't take part in today's training and these two will certainly not play tomorrow.
    Ledesma and Pandev were both injured in Madrid but they have good chances to make it for tomorrow, especially Pandev.

from Lazio's official site

May 22, 2007
    Iaquinta will miss the game due to the Influenza .
    gah! :(

Here are the line ups: -

Source: - Juventus.com

In a nutshell, the Referee is Brighi from Cesena; Camo and Vinny, who has 'flu, won't be playing, whereas Molinaro and Grygera are available and are named in the squad to play against Lazio. (get well soon Vinny!)

BTW, there will be a minutes silence before the game, in memory of the two lads of Juve's Biretti, Ricardo Neri and Alessio Ferramosca, who died on Friday, 15th December 2006 at the Vinovo Centre. May they RIP.

RIP Riccardo and Allesio :cry:

Grygera needs to prove himself.

Missing out on Iaquinta might mean that Palladino will come in later in the game and play as a FORWARD
    About time, seeing as that is his preffered position.

According to some papers, this is how our formation will look tomorrow night.

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Sali- Nocerino- Zanetti-Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero
    That can die. Same vs Milan and we failed to score. Rotation policy is down the shitter now.

I would give a chance to Tiago and play him instead of Brazzo. In 2nd half Paladino in instead of DP
    Yep.

Tigao instead of Sali would means Nocerino playing right wing:scared:
    4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 will counter that problem. Especially the latter.

muntari playing?
    For Portsmouth? Yes he is.
    :lol:

Only Zauri and Behrami didn't take part in today's training and these two will certainly not play tomorrow.
    Ledesma and Pandev were both injured in Madrid but they have good chances to make it for tomorrow, especially Pandev.

from Lazio's official site
    Good news that they won't be with 2 good players. We need to win guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)