Serie A: Lazio vs Juventus [Dec 15th 2007] (6 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Did anyone ever guessed right formation in here?
If yes , lets hear it from that expert what will be formation for tonight's game.

You know, when Ranieri left Chelsea at the end of 2004, i was very sad. He were just behind Arsenal , who never lost a single game that season, and together with them we played best football by mile. When Ranieri got to Chelsea he had translator with him as he did not speak single English word. We finished with him 4th, 4th, 3rd and 2nd. Anyway, I renewed my ticket with Jose in charge.
That year , we were playing like shit ,we were playing more defensively, long balls, similar what Erikson played with England, and now Man. City. Very negative football/defensive etc..Anyway, Chelsea won with Jose first year, and honestly , i did not care anymore about defensive attitude towards game..It was important to win..
SO...
Considering everything what happened last year to Juve, many new and young players, for me are important 3 points only this season. Yes, i would like Tiago to play , but im sure there will be plenty time still for him as well for Tiago . I think Ranieri knows very well points are more important than playing 433 442 678 654 etc...
Good luck to us tonight, and lets enjoy excitement like every game this season..

Sep 19, 2006
Did anyone ever guessed right formation in here?
If yes , lets hear it from that expert what will be formation for tonight's game.

You know, when Ranieri left Chelsea at the end of 2004, i was very sad. He were just behind Arsenal , who never lost a single game that season, and together with them we played best football by mile. When Ranieri got to Chelsea he had translator with him as he did not speak single English word. We finished with him 4th, 4th, 3rd and 2nd. Anyway, I renewed my ticket with Jose in charge.
That year , we were playing like shit ,we were playing more defensively, long balls, similar what Erikson played with England, and now Man. City. Very negative football/defensive etc..Anyway, Chelsea won with Jose first year, and honestly , i did not care anymore about defensive attitude towards game..It was important to win..
SO...
Considering everything what happened last year to Juve, many new and young players, for me are important 3 points only this season. Yes, i would like Tiago to play , but im sure there will be plenty time still for him as well for Tiago . I think Ranieri knows very well points are more important than playing 433 442 678 654 etc...
Good luck to us tonight, and lets enjoy excitement like every game this season..
Ranieri was never a winner & I dont think he will ever be one.
He used to play great football with Valencia & Chelsea but still he never won anything but now with Juve,TBH I am not seeing good football & I dont think he will get us any trophies & this is smthing I wont complain about this season coz I dont think this squad is able to even finish 10 points behind Inter even if we had Mourinho,Lippi or any coach in the world.

So, with the squad that we got Ranieri is doing a good job(results wise) & I'll support him till the end of the season,but if we were able to build a competitive squad next season,I dont think Ranieri is the right man to bring Juve bak to glory.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I actually think we can win a league next year even if we get 3-4 new players only.
I think Italian league suits Ranieri more and I think he matured enough to understand thing or two.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ranieri was never a winner & I dont think he will ever be one.
He used to play great football with Valencia & Chelsea but still he never won anything but now with Juve,TBH I am not seeing good football & I dont think he will get us any trophies & this is smthing I wont complain about this season coz I dont think this squad is able to even finish 10 points behind Inter even if we had Mourinho,Lippi or any coach in the world.

So, with the squad that we got Ranieri is doing a good job(results wise) & I'll support him till the end of the season,but if we were able to build a competitive squad next season,I dont think Ranieri is the right man to bring Juve bak to glory.
We need positive attitude and trust.
in regards to 4th, 4th 3rd and 2nd. It just tells you how Chelsea improved with him. Also i did say that he did not speak English in beginning..And not only results were better and better, football was also great.
I can tell you for sure, that Juve will play better football second part of the season already..It;s new players, new team. And dont forget, some already written off players doing wonders this season..How come? Cos of Jesus ?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Don't forget that Ranieri didn't win many trophies and with juventus that could be a real challenge for Him. If I were in the stadium today i would say : " SURPRISE US RANIERI ":flag2:

Aug 28, 2007
Well tonights formation should be,

Buffon
Zebina----Legro---Chiellini-----Molinaro/Criscito
Sali/Marco----Nocerino------Zanetti----Nedved
T-rez----Del-Piero/Palladino.

I know Ranieri wants the 3 points, so he's going to want to play solid-but nevertheless quick football. Expect lots of grit and assurance in the first half, which means all the vets will start. We should score in the 1st half cos this is Lazio, they'll want to run at our defence, but they'll look like headless chickens, and that will be their downfall, if they hwever choose to sit back, they'll only worsen their case. Neddy's in a good mood so he'll give them hell, but if they play open football, then we won't run very much in the 1st half, the ball'll do that, they'll want to keep posession but that's also not going to work because our players are getting better at choking up play, (which is why Inter had to go defensive in Turin)so they have no choice but to run at us and pray we falter. In the second half hwever when Lazio tire, CR will play his cards for a faster attack, so expect lots of running in the 2nd half. No chances for slip ups so he might not even make any substitutions, but we should have secured the points in the middle of the second half, so he'll want to show his team off in Rome. He'll go for the usual 65mins+ subs, and possibly switch the formation to 4-3-3, then go for the kill, these guys are what; 12th on the table, they've let in 20 goals this season, so they're not so solid after all. I don't expect Tiago to play, like I said, no chance for slip ups, no gambling either. It'll be a shame if we concede a goal against this team, no disrespect, but we can thrash them 3-0, in their back yards (arse*), is anyone ready to see a repeat of the Palermo match? Well, I am, lets go Juve!
F**k, am not going to see the macth, everyones wacthing the premieship or the la liga, guys, I need a bit by bit account of this match...pls.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Well tonights formation should be,

Buffon
Zebina----Legro---Chiellini-----Molinaro/Criscito
Sali/Marco----Nocerino------Zanetti----Nedved
T-rez----Del-Piero/Palladino.

I know Ranieri wants the 3 points, so he's going to want to play solid-but nevertheless quick football. Expect lots of grit and assurance in the first half, which means all the vets will start. We should score in the 1st half cos this is Lazio, they'll want to run at our defence, but they'll look like headless chickens, and that will be their downfall, if they hwever choose to sit back, they'll only worsen their case. Neddy's in a good mood so he'll give them hell, but if they play open football, then we won't run very much in the 1st half, the ball'll do that, they'll want to keep posession but that's also not going to work because our players are getting better at choking up play, (which is why Inter had to go defensive in Turin)so they have no choice but to run at us and pray we falter. In the second half hwever when Lazio tire, CR will play his cards for a faster attack, so expect lots of running in the 2nd half. No chances for slip ups so he might not even make any substitutions, but we should have secured the points in the middle of the second half, so he'll want to show his team off in Rome. He'll go for the usual 65mins+ subs, and possibly switch the formation to 4-3-3, then go for the kill, these guys are what; 12th on the table, they've let in 20 goals this season, so they're not so solid after all. I don't expect Tiago to play, like I said, no chance for slip ups, no gambling either. It'll be a shame if we concede a goal against this team, no disrespect, but we can thrash them 3-0, in their back yards (arse*), is anyone ready to see a repeat of the Palermo match? Well, I am, lets go Juve!
F**k, am not going to see the macth, everyones wacthing the premieship or the la liga, guys, I need a bit by bit account of this match...pls.
Palla and Criscito wont start imo.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
By hoping Marchionni and Sali get injured?
Then Palla well play on the right wing... :xmas:

This is the formation for tonight...

Zebina---Legro---Chiello---Molinaro

Marco---Nocerino---Zanetti---Nedved

-----------Del Piero----Trezegol

Mar 24, 2006
won't watching this game due the busy day tomorrow , but i hope all the best for our boys , give me a sweet scoreline :drill:

i predicted 3-1 for our victorious night .

Good night all and Good luck
:ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)