[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
I don´t agree with you all, who say that Thuram should not be captain. I think a captain must be choosen by the players. Thuram is one of our most expirenced players(I don´t say best players) of juve. And I remember the first time he was captain. everybody was content with him and all said that he should be vice-Captain.
Zambrotta is a player who is not talking very much on the field, a captain must talk alot and have leader characteristic. it is not important that he is not italian in this case, because he has been with juve for years.
:tup: :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i see your point but tbh i would prefer zambrotta,cannavaro or emerson as they lead by example on the pitch and show everyone the way to go in their effort and while thuram has been a great servant his time is coming to an end now

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
i see your point but tbh i would prefer zambrotta,cannavaro or emerson as they lead by example on the pitch and show everyone the way to go in their effort and while thuram has been a great servant his time is coming to an end now
Emerson could be a real good captain. But I have no problem with thuram as a captain and it will be not nice to take it away from him and could cause problems in the team. if he is not suppose to play regulary, then he will surly give it away to another player.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
Emerson could be a real good captain. But I have no problem with thuram as a captain and it will be not nice to take it away from him and could cause problems in the team. if he is not suppose to play regulary, then he will surly give it away to another player.
fair enough good point:pint:

Monter

Dec 18, 2005
Bozi.78 said:

ZAMBROTTA or EMERSON - YES
CANNAVARO - NO

The ONE AND ONLY CAPTAIN IS ALEX but sometimes Capello's ideas are realy *@#$&*^% weird so Del Piero is not playing!

I ain't go no problem with THURAM as a captain !but I'm thinking that PAVEL could be better!:weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We had a nice come-from-behind win over Parma (now don't get too excited) in our red jerseys earlier in the season.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Maresca said:
I don´t agree with you all, who say that Thuram should not be captain. I think a captain must be choosen by the players. Thuram is one of our most expirenced players(I don´t say best players) of juve. And I remember the first time he was captain. everybody was content with him and all said that he should be vice-Captain.
Zambrotta is a player who is not talking very much on the field, a captain must talk alot and have leader characteristic. it is not important that he is not italian in this case, because he has been with juve for years.
Thuram isnt the loudest, most controlling voicw we have on the field, either

If it isnt DP, then the man we are looking for, who shows the most leadership qualities is Cannavaro

next would be Emerson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)