[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (6 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why is it that whenever we do not have a great result, its always because 1 player is missing? Someone is suggesting its because Emerson did not play, sometimes you read its because we missed Zlatan, or Vieira or Nedved or Trez or Camo.
The reason for this is because under Capello we are way too rigid, how can a team of these players be said to have missed exteremely the absence of 1 player and the player is not Maradona or even Ronaldinho, its quite amazing

Emerson was missing yesterday, would it not be better to play Nedved in his place and add either Mutu or Dp, just to change things up a bit?
Any team doing their homework will know how to deal with us easily, any decent manager will know how to cope with our threats and nullify them as there is no element of surprise at all with Capello in charge, remember Benitez

And perhaps the most important thing is what is RainforestLiu always talking about? Talking about stuff that happened ages ago like they have not happened at all?I wonder where his location is, do they play football pools there, if they are really behind time, maybe i can play the pools there and since i know the scores already , i could win millions or am i going round the bend?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
denco said:
Why is it that whenever we do not have a great result, its always because 1 player is missing? Someone is suggesting its because Emerson did not play, sometimes you read its because we missed Zlatan, or Vieira or Nedved or Trez or Camo.
The reason for this is because under Capello we are way too rigid, how can a team of these players be said to have missed exteremely the absence of 1 player and the player is not Maradona or even Ronaldinho, its quite amazing

Emerson was missing yesterday, would it not be better to play Nedved in his place and add either Mutu or Dp, just to change things up a bit?
Any team doing their homework will know how to deal with us easily, any decent manager will know how to cope with our threats and nullify them as there is no element of surprise at all with Capello in charge, remember Benitez

And perhaps the most important thing is what is RainforestLiu always talking about? Talking about stuff that happened ages ago like they have not happened at all?I wonder where his location is, do they play football pools there, if they are really behind time, maybe i can play the pools there and since i know the scores already , i could win millions or am i going round the bend?
True,absence of the single player is not an excuse.
And for Rainforest Liu...maybe he is a millionair.:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
denco said:

all valid reasons as to why I dont think we'll ever win a CL with Cap in charge

and, as for RainforestLiu, I am giving him/her/it/something a rating of 2.5 for this performance

better post this crap sooner, when it actually matters !!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)