[Serie A] Lazio 0-3 JUVENTUS (November 22nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
apparently his shirt sales so far this season have more then covered this year salary, according to a friend of mine who works for Juve
Morata has a great following abroad, especially young females, she told me.
I know it sounds like I am kidding, but it's actually all true.
Not surprised. The kid has more twitter followers than any other player on our team. On facebook I think he's second only to Pirlo. That Real brand value :touched:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
icemaη;4737833 said:
Not surprised. The kid has more twitter followers than any other player on our team. On facebook I think he's second only to Pirlo. That Real brand value :touched:
I think that the summer tour helped the brand in the far east markets. Surely a European trophy or at least a substantial challenge would increase that

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dude scored 4 goals for us and people are panicking already. :lol:
sme situation as pogba last year. whe nhe had a positive game or run of games people would find something to complain about marotta.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only that but people are already reacting like he's the second coming of Morientes. Take it easy, people...
morientes was more handsome

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
The buy-back clause is not the problem. What worries me the most is Morata himself. I remember him saying something like "we will see" when he was asked about the possibilty of returning to madrid.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
There's a big chance he ends up staying here OR finds himself back at Madrid. He's young and he's currently between two gigantic clubs. Best to be vague about your future and not piss off one side tbh.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There's a big chance he ends up staying here OR finds himself back at Madrid. He's young and he's currently between two gigantic clubs. Best to be vague about your future and not piss off one side tbh.
He will have to live a hell of a time here in Juventus, for him to reject real madrid if they promise him playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)