[Serie A] Lazio 0-3 JUVENTUS (November 22nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I didn't know where to post this, but does anybody has a list of our players that have been called up for their international duties?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.juventus.com/juve/it/news/i+13+convocati+bianconeri+in+nazionale+novembre

ARGENTINA v CROAZIA – Amichevole, mercoledì 12 novembre ore 20,45, Londra Upton Park (UK): TEVEZ, PEREYRA;
ITALIA U20 v FRANCIA U21 – Amichevole, giovedì 13 novembre ore 20,45 La Spezia: COMAN e MATTIELLO;
FRANCIA v ALBANIA – Amichevole, venerdì 14 novembre ore 20,45 Rennes (FRA): POGBA;
CILE v VENEZUELA – Amichevole, sabato 15 novembre ore 00.00 Talcahuano (CHI): VIDAL ;
SVIZZERA v LITUANIA - Qualificazioni a EURO2016, sabato 15 novembre ore 20,45 St. Gallen (SWI): LICHTSTEINER;
SPAGNA v BIELORUSSIA - Qualificazioni a EURO2016 sabato 15 novembre ore 20,45 Huelva (ESP): MORATA;
ITALIA v CROAZIA - Qualificazioni a EURO2016, domenica 16 novembre ore 20,45 San Siro, Milano: BUFFON, CHIELLINI, OGBONNA, MARCHISIO, GIOVINCO;
FRANCIA U21 v INGHILTERRA U21 - Amichevole, lunedì 17 novembre ore 21 Brest (FRA): COMAN;
SPAGNA v GERMANIA - Amichevole, martedì 18 novembre ore 20,45 Vigo (ESP): MORATA;
ITALIA v ALBANIA - Amichevole, martedì 18 novembre ore 20,45, Genova: BUFFON, CHIELLINI, OGBONNA, MARCHISIO, GIOVINCO;
PORTOGALLO v ARGENTINA – Amichevole, martedì 18 novembre ore 21, Manchester Old Trafford (UK): TEVEZ, PEREYRA;
FRANCIA v SVEZIA - Amichevole martedì 18 novembre ore 21, Marsiglia (FRA): POGBA;
POLONIA v SVIZZERA – Amichevole martedì 18 novembre ore 20,45 Wroclaw (POL): LICHTSTEINER;
CILE v URUGUAY - Amichevole martedì 18 novembre ore 1:00 Santiago del Cile (CHI): VIDAL.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
70m to Real? What a shitty deal we got ourselves into. Really.

Can't wait to see this club back where it deserves. Not having to eat the leftovers from somebody else's plate.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The article says 30 of it would go to Real, 70 for us. It's not like it matters though. You seriously think anyone would pay a 100m buy-out for Morata? No chance.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
yes, i remembered it the other way around.
and you are right: it doesn´t matter at all. even if it was the other way around it would be downright retarded to complain about it.
they obviously just had to write something in the contract to cover up for the time until real can activate their clause.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We should've really pushed for a higher buy back clause than 30m. Maybe we did and failed but it seems far too low given Morata's potential and progress so far. By the end of next season his value could easily be 30m (if he continues to develop and finds consistency) and Madrid can easily pay that. A 10m profit from that investment doesn't seem like good business to me.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    But Real can buy him back for 35m, correct? @Mark is the only one that knows these things. ::hustini2::

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    But Real can buy him back for 35m, correct? @Mark is the only one that knows these things. ::hustini2::
    http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/con...omunicato+19072014+morata+eng.pdf?MOD=AJPERES

We should've really pushed for a higher buy back clause than 30m. Maybe we did and failed but it seems far too low given Morata's potential and progress so far. By the end of next season his value could easily be 30m (if he continues to develop and finds consistency) and Madrid can easily pay that. A 10m profit from that investment doesn't seem like good business to me.
    i think we can safely assume that beppe the pennypincher tried everything he could ^^. the negotiations took ages.
    in the end it looks to me like we chose to buy the striker we wanted instead of going after the berbatovs and lopezs of this world.
    real didn´t want to sell, they wanted to loan him to a spanish club without any clause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)