[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (4 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
what a game from Marchisio! this kid has all the future in front of him to become a worldclass. I really think he will help us very much this year. Good to see Tiago a reliable solution too.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Foggia is the most impressive player in their team followed by Kolarov.
Buffon was ours.

Foggia was the best all in all

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
8 out of 10 for Caceres is preposterous, and should not be taken seriously. His goal was great, yes, but it doesn't save his overall score.
8/10 for caceres is correct for me and i don't know why everybody rates him so low. i agree with weedguru. his only weak point was that in the first half he didn't push enough. but would it be right with camo in front of him and kolarov against him to push more???

Mar 14, 2004
8/10 for caceres is correct for me and i don't know why everybody rates him so low. i agree with weedguru. his only weak point was that in the first half he didn't push enough. but would it be right with camo in front of him and kolarov against him to push more???

Word,I took up early to watch a recorded.....dunno the expression. Camo was THE WORST man on the whole pitch. Caceres was exposed to the bone.... 7/10 would be appropriate ratings for him. And to all those who bash Legro: You wait what he's going to do wrong and jude him by that.....and you look for good things in Chiellini and you seem to forget what he done wrong.

Lost ball and "killing" Cruz(somehow without yellow) as almost the last man in the line seems to be forgotten.
Closing down with Grosso when Foggia made him look stupid and yellow finally seems to be forgotten too. Boy,that's not a world-class center-back reaction in any way....

After watching the match.....6,5/10 for both of Che and Legro. We got the clean-sheet right? Cruz didn't scored on us for a change,right?

I'm really suprised with Trez. Although out of pace,he came back,he won the ball.....it even seemed that he took the ball out of the box,ran by 2 defenders and tried to make a shot,bhoy when I saw that.....I had to shock myself with 300CC to get the main pump going......great attitude crowned by a goal. :tup:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I had to vote for Gigi, not sure why, he was at his usual best after that early scare and he marshalled the troops.

Caceres played as well as Grygera, which for a debut is very good

Legro was quite poor and lazy, i lost count of the number of times he stopped challenging for the ball which allow lazio to whip in a cross or go into thr box.

Trez was very good, so was gio, everbody else was fine, Marchisio:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What about our mercato?
We beat Chievo 1:0 with Diego assisting the goal. All three goals against Roma were scored by Diego and Melo. Caceres scores against Lazio, Cannavaro our best defender on both matches he played.

Man of the 3 matches in the new season: Alessio Secco 10.00

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You will always find something so he'd be a 5.0. If he gets a WC RB and a replacement for Trez, you guys will ask for a world class 3rd keeper or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)