[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS, Sep 12th 2009- 3rd Round (2 Viewers)

Lazio - Juventus : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Melo

• Camo

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Giovinco

• Tiago

• Molinaro

• Gervasoni (ref)

• Kolarov (Lazio)

• Ferrara (coach)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 1, 2002
What? You think I was the one who -Repped you? :howler:

I'll let you enjoy it, just like you think I am the one behind Hanaukyo's account. You're too much insignificant for me to prove you wrong.
He's the real Shakespeare, wondering, assuming, thinking too much you know.
He's just an attention whore and goes calling others attention seekers. Hypocrisy at its best.
I have never insulted either of you, but if insulting me gets you off, good luck.

Sorry, but...

HeeHaw

By the way: too much insignificant!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have never insulted either of you, but if insulting me gets you off, good luck.

Sorry, but...

HeeHaw

By the way: too much insignificant!
I consider it an insult when you say that I am behind Hanaukyo's account and an even more when you wrongly accuse me of being the one who gave you -REP. Would that make us even?

Sep 1, 2002
I consider it an insult when you say that I am behind Hanaukyo's account and an even more when you wrongly accuse me of being the one who gave you -REP. Would that make us even?
I thought you would take the Hanaukyo as a joke.

Why you want to try and correct my english, I have no idea.
Shall we let it lie, to say who started all this would be childish- something I know you would wish to avoid.

I hope I never call someone a whore: that's a wee bit pathetic.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He would have been a 6, were it not for the goal...and the importance of that goal cannot be underestimated by anyone other than those who dont rate lazio at all...in the long run, that goal could be priceless. It took the wind out of the roman sails. And it was a stunning strike.

Not taking that strike seriously is failing to understand the importance of victory in that fixture.

we were under the kosh, for large periods, as i am sure other teams will also endure, many of which will lose in rome to Lazio. They are a very good team.

I wouldnt say we were lucky to win, because there was nothing lucky about Buffon's two mesmeric saves. It is simply quality. Extremely high quality.

but as for caceres...his performance was shakey, defensively, but he has been on the move between countries, has just had a child i think I read somewhere, and is in a new country with a new family of footballers, and the pressure was on. True he could have given the game to lazio, but he didn't. he won the game for us...
I love you, Weedguru. You're my favorite poster in this shithole :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Eℓvin;2142505 said:
I love you, Weedguru. You're my favorite poster in this shithole :D
Its pleasing of course, my dear elfman, to find that my input is valued...Wishing you a merry day in the enchanted forest where you dwell alongside those deliriously nubile elf nymphs who seem to float from bush to bush, scolding the caterpillars, singing with the butterflies, remonstrating with the badgers, dancing with the wolves...Indeed, a beautifully serene scene...I can be nothing but envious of your position. Forza Juve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
and that is why :lol:

If I may ask you a personal question, how on earth did an Englishman end up becoming a Juventino?

PS is there a way for me to get that wondrous picture of a galaxy on your website in a wallpaper size?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Eℓvin;2142548 said:
and that is why :lol:

If I may ask you a personal question, how on earth did an Englishman end up becoming a Juventino?

PS is there a way for me to get that wondrous picture of a galaxy on your website in a wallpaper size?
I was not aware of my sicilian blood, courtesy of my father, until I was around 10 years old. Admittedly I noticed that my surname was more than mildly different to 90% of my schoolmates, but it didn't seem worth investigating...But when I finally got round to pestering my dear mother, as to the origins of my name, and also my mongrel looks, I was excited to learn that indeed, I am half sicilian, half british. A lively mix...Intensely cerebral, which I put partly down to my anglo roots, and disastrously passionate, which clearly, is sicilian. The Mind versus Heart battle has raged hellishly for years, and still, at 30 now, shows no sign of abating...Anyway, back to the story...The first game of italian football i watched, I saw Juve. i saw Andreas Moller, Jurgen Kohler, Rampulla perhaps...Julio Cesar...still, it wasn't so much the players or their style which captivated me, it was their resemblance, shirt wise, to zebras...So I chose them when I was 10, then chucked in my full support, from that day onwards. True, a stool pigeon could say 'you cant support any team you choose, only where you are from'...which whilst making some sense, it also reveals a certain pitiful ignorance on the part of speaker of such nonsense.

I follow Gillingham also, which is the nearest league team to where I grew up in Kent, UK. And I follow Juve. Both teams have had large parts of my heart and soul for the best part of two decades. I love them both so dearly, proudly and unwaveringly...Their contrasts are as intense as my hectic mind, but I still let myself dream, that one day they will meet in a champions league final...hohohohohohoohohoo! Why not eh???

So the nut of the matter is : I thought they looked like cool zebra men, and had just found out I was half latino, by blood and name.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Legro is a disaster in first half, he gives away a free kick and his non accurate passing almost cost us a goal.. but thankfully he improved in second half..

Caceres is doing good job for debut, scored a goal.. Yes, he look shaky sometimes but if i remember he only made one mistake when he let Kolarov dribbled him and shoot. He looks more comfortable in 2nd half

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
:tup:
I was not aware of my sicilian blood, courtesy of my father, until I was around 10 years old. Admittedly I noticed that my surname was more than mildly different to 90% of my schoolmates, but it didn't seem worth investigating...But when I finally got round to pestering my dear mother, as to the origins of my name, and also my mongrel looks, I was excited to learn that indeed, I am half sicilian, half british. A lively mix...Intensely cerebral, which I put partly down to my anglo roots, and disastrously passionate, which clearly, is sicilian. The Mind versus Heart battle has raged hellishly for years, and still, at 30 now, shows no sign of abating...Anyway, back to the story...The first game of italian football i watched, I saw Juve. i saw Andreas Moller, Jurgen Kohler, Rampulla perhaps...Julio Cesar...still, it wasn't so much the players or their style which captivated me, it was their resemblance, shirt wise, to zebras...So I chose them when I was 10, then chucked in my full support, from that day onwards. True, a stool pigeon could say 'you cant support any team you choose, only where you are from'...which whilst making sense, also reveals a certain pitiful ignorance on the part speaker of such nonsense.

I follow Gillingham also, which is the nearest league team to where I grew up in Kent, UK. And I follow Juve. Both teams have had large parts of my heart and soul for the best part of two decades. I love them both so dearly, proudly and unwaveringly...Their contrasts are as intense as my hectic mind, but I still let myself dream, that one day they will meet in a champions league final...hohohohohohoohohoo! Why not eh???

So the nut of the matter is : I thought like looked like cool zebra men, and had just found out I was half latino, by blood and name.

Jan 7, 2004

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was not aware of my sicilian blood, courtesy of my father, until I was around 10 years old. Admittedly I noticed that my surname was more than mildly different to 90% of my schoolmates, but it didn't seem worth investigating...But when I finally got round to pestering my dear mother, as to the origins of my name, and also my mongrel looks, I was excited to learn that indeed, I am half sicilian, half british. A lively mix...Intensely cerebral, which I put partly down to my anglo roots, and disastrously passionate, which clearly, is sicilian. The Mind versus Heart battle has raged hellishly for years, and still, at 30 now, shows no sign of abating...Anyway, back to the story...The first game of italian football i watched, I saw Juve. i saw Andreas Moller, Jurgen Kohler, Rampulla perhaps...Julio Cesar...still, it wasn't so much the players or their style which captivated me, it was their resemblance, shirt wise, to zebras...So I chose them when I was 10, then chucked in my full support, from that day onwards. True, a stool pigeon could say 'you cant support any team you choose, only where you are from'...which whilst making some sense, it also reveals a certain pitiful ignorance on the part of speaker of such nonsense.

So the nut of the matter is : I thought they looked like cool zebra men, and had just found out I was half latino, by blood and name.
Thank you for sharing this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)