Serie A: Juventus vs Sampdoria [Jan 20 2008] (6 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Stupid board, stupid coach

Couldn't agree more with those part , Elvin .

so frustrating from today's display , if we keep performing like this under Ranieri helm , sorry , I guaranteed myself , we could easily out from top 4 .

Oh my gosh , i'm Being Juventus fans when i was 11 years and i'm 21 now , and our current team is worse ( read : playing style and Mentally term ) than we were in the crisis at 98/99 if i'm not take it mistaken .

as long as those Moron's Controlling our Team , I couldn't really enjoy watching every single game so far , only a few honestly :depressed:

We need a Better solution NOW .

Ciao , got to sleep now , since tomorrow is my 1st day being a part of my Winter break Volunteering program .

Forza Juventus !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know, this is why people such as snoop who think being cautious is more suitable than playing to our strengths are wrong. We had chances to score, yes, but the fact is if we had more players up top, Sampdoria would have crumbled. It doesn't take a genius to know that Samp was coming to play for a draw today, as their away form is particulary horrid. So what happened today was we took the cautious approach instead of the logical approach, and now we have two draws since the new year. It's sad that we have so little confidence that we can't even beat one of the worst away sides in Serie A. I hate seeing such rubbish from my side.

We are Juventus for Christ's sake. Yet we are fielded like a bunch of pussies.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Only in the first half.

The second was hopeless. No gameplan, no clue, no teamplay.

Individually the players weren't that bad. The problem was there was no team, noone had any idea what to do and what the rest was doing. And when someone did know what to do, the rest wouldn't understand. These are area's the coach should work on and should have worked on.
Did you see how sampdoria played in the second half ? They kept eleven men behind the ball and made their intentions even more clear with all the time-wasting. What else can you do than to try for crosses and play long balls to Iaquinta and Trezeguet ? That's a standard plan, but i think Nedved and other midfielders didn't follow up enough at those balls. Almost all headers (of mostly Iaquinta) went lost because there was only Trezeguet around.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Molinaro had a good game? Fuck me, he played a little better than he normally does and suddenly he's world class.
That's how it is around here. Molinaro has a better-than-usual match, and now he's world class. Juventus draws with Samp at home, a team that is 2-0-7 in away form, and people state that there's nothing wrong with that. Go figure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How can a team expect to get a win after such an unbelievable miss by Marchionni ?
I swear the first thing i thought after that miss was that we won't score a goal till the end.

What a shame. Buffon had absolutely no work to do, we didn't conceed, we created 2 or 3 great chances that mustn't have been missed and all you get at the end is 0:0.

Bad decissions and bad luck. Now we have Fiorentina 3 points behind us and Milan only 4 points behind if they win their remaining matches.

It's officially half season. We're third and it's good result. But we entered our bad period and we must survive this. 2 wins in a row against Livorno and Cagliari are a must.

FORZA JUVEEEEEE

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
that was the worst second half of football ive ever seen, i think there was only one shot in the whole 2nd half! we really need reinforcements and i hope camoranasi get better asap!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The ref didnt determine the result and made no major mistakes!
Molinaro was better today, still not good enough, but a decent try.
CR's gameplan, helped us to dominate the game and secure the weakest defense we could field, this was a success tactically, we cannot blame him for our bad luck and our finishers ineffectiveness, CR gave everyone a chance to score, they didnt!
We can only blame him for the substitution of DP, that really could cost us the game, lets see first if he was forced to do that, before we crucify him...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well this match is called cluelessness, I am sure Ranieri is thinking of the game against Inter because we came in for this game unprepared and without a plan. He probably fixed the problems in defence but forgot about everything else, starting by keeping Iaquinta on the bench to fielding Salihamidzic in the center.

It took us ten minutes to get into the game and start threatening them with Marchionni missing on an empty goal. That was followed by waves of attack thanks to balls fed from the middle by Del Piero. The problem was the last answer which was characterized by lack of attackers due to Del Piero being forced to do all the creative work from far away.

Then we start the second half with the biggest surprise of all time by taking off the best player, Del Piero, and fiedling Iaquinta. Twenty minutes passed where there was no link between the departments and Ranieri chose to fix this problem by taking Marchionni off and playing Palladino, keeping salihamidzic out of position and the midfield clueless.

Ranieri then fixes his stupid formation by introducing Almiron for Birindelli only to keep Salihamidzic playing 90 minutes. No one knows why.

Ratings:

Buffon 6.5: Had nothing to do with the game but stretching.

Birindelli 6: Solid at the back, he made one mistake that caused a free kick and did some decent runs without making any danger.

Grygera 6: Did what he had to do.

Legrottaglie 6: Did what he had to do.

A note on Grygera and Legrottaglie is that they kept the fanger away but when recovering the ball they were really slow in doing something with it. But I blame Ranieri for that for not giving the team a game plan.

Molinaro 6.5: Good defending, a lot of energy, decent crosses and improved his passing quite a lot.

Marchionni 5: He was invisible except for the miss, he was playing forward in the first half without causing any danger.

Salihamidzic 5: I don't know why an invisible player played for 90 minutes.

Zanetti 6.5: Solid, tried but also he was playing without a plan.

Nedved 6.5: A lot of work in the first half but was taken by the majority of the crowd into cluelessness in the second half.

Del Piero 6.5: Probably Juve's best player and he only played 45 minutes. Go figure!

Trezeguet 5: Missed a lot of chances that he usually doesn't miss.

Iaquinta 5.5: Added nothing to the game.

Palladino 4: He made one cross, other than that he was invisible.

Almiron NR

Ranieri 4.5: Poor preparations, no game plan, bad starting line-up, clueless substitutions, unfocused, I put all the blame on his shoulders for losing points in front of a wonderful crowd.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
the worst thing that ranieri did was substituting del piero after a good first half display..i mean,he is a player who should be on the field until the very last minute when we are in those kind condition(no creativity and struggling to score)i would've rather have him on the bench and coming as a sub than playing only in the first half...and then bringing in almiron so late,i mean he really should have started with zanetti in the middle,salihamidzic on the right..birindelli didnt do shit for us,we wre playing with 10 men almost..FUCK U RANIERI!!!!!
we need creativity right now!!trust me,we will be really embarrassed if we dont sin anyone this january..
im so pissed right now!!lets just hope lucarelli can score and win it for parma!!!
3rd place could well may be a dream if there will be no signing this january!!!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I want Molinaro DEAD, not out... DEAD !!!
You are being unrealistic.
It wasn't his fault that we didn't score, was it?
I think today, he did his job. No incredible mistakes that changed the game.
The defence did what is expected from them, keeping the 0.
On the other hand, Marchionni was maybe our worst player.
And the attack, well they simply didn't score

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
It is games like this that make the Juve directors reluctant to invest in new players for Ranieri. Games like this should be bread and butter for a Juve coach, and if Ranieri cant win these kind of games, I doubt they will keep him for next season.

That Del Piero decision was disastrous... and playing a RB as a central midfielder is very creative, and at the same time a horrible fucking coaching decision. We controlled the midfield at least when Almiron came on- not the best player, but still playing in position.

Horrible game... horrible Juve, samp is a team of divers, horrible ref. why did i wake up at 9

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so what would you do? Playing 3 up front and risk even more with our midfield against their 352 formation?
However i am sure Iaquinta will come as super sub in 2nd half (if needed) when everyone in their defense is already tired, and he will kill them..That is his job. Also I am having a feeling that we will get this game easier than we are thinking about it in here, and that Iaquinta will be fielded in 433 formation for match with Inter next week in Milano.
So , many variations, don't worry, Ranieri is bigger fan of him than many of us in here..
Great post, Lampard. Sampdoria is such a great side away from home so we shouldn't dare think about attacking them.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Couldn't agree more with those part , Elvin .

so frustrating from today's display , if we keep performing like this under Ranieri helm , sorry , I guaranteed myself , we could easily out from top 4 .

Oh my gosh , i'm Being Juventus fans when i was 11 years and i'm 21 now , and our current team is worse ( read : playing style and Mentally term ) than we were in the crisis at 98/99 if i'm not take it mistaken .

as long as those Moron's Controlling our Team , I couldn't really enjoy watching every single game so far , only a few honestly :depressed:

We need a Better solution NOW .

Ciao , got to sleep now , since tomorrow is my 1st day being a part of my Winter break Volunteering program .

Forza Juventus !!!
you say that like if nothing bad happened to juve between 99 and now

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
The ref didnt determine the result and made no major mistakes!
Molinaro was better today, still not good enough, but a decent try.
CR's gameplan, helped us to dominate the game and secure the weakest defense we could field, this was a success tactically, we cannot blame him for our bad luck and our finishers ineffectiveness, CR gave everyone a chance to score, they didnt!
We can only blame him for the substitution of DP, that really could cost us the game, lets see first if he was forced to do that, before we crucify him...
Agree on every single word..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)