Serie A: Juventus vs Sampdoria [Jan 20 2008] (7 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We played really nice in the first,creating chances,Trez had a goal,i think it crossed the line....
Marco had a great chance...
Del piero was good why the hell he subbed him?!

In the second we had no chances,we were poor.
Yes we did a clear penalty not given & Samp were lucky but i think the underline is just we were not good enough.

sick of it.

MOM Neddy.

Forza Juve.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
Ranieri killed us tonight!!!
Why would you do any changes after the first period team? They were dominating and creating chances...
What did they do in 2nd half?? NOTHING!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Absolute rubbish.
cr bad subs, no players in the transfer window 9 pts behind inter, loads of injuries etc...... Not looking good friends
after tonights game it will be 12
we lose to much points on roma... and even fiorentina can overtake us now... and if milan starting to win more games now (i think we have 3 games more them milan ) ....

Sep 14, 2003
Dreadful, absolutely dreadful. From minute 1 til the end. No insipration (save when Del Piero and Nedved combined for Marchionni's miss), no creativity and no passion. Ranieri is begining to test my patience. If this continues we'll struggle to finish 4th.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
i'd rather thank those who missed the big chances. tactically we had them in our pocket.
Only in the first half.

The second was hopeless. No gameplan, no clue, no teamplay.

Individually the players weren't that bad. The problem was there was no team, noone had any idea what to do and what the rest was doing. And when someone did know what to do, the rest wouldn't understand. These are area's the coach should work on and should have worked on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I thought Ranieri was wrong to take out DP in halftime..Juventus were lacking ideas without him..some one like DP shouldnt be taken out in a game like this..as he is a player that can create something out of nothing.

It was a rather disappointing game by juve..it is extremely obvious that a creative player should be a priority next season..

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Only in the first half.

The second was hopeless. No gameplan, no clue, no teamplay.

Individually the players weren't that bad. The problem was there was no team, noone had any idea what to do. And when someone did know what to do, the rest wouldn't.
Exactly how i feel...i am so sick of that feeling....hate it...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I thought Ranieri was wrong to take out DP in halftime..Juventus were lacking ideas without him..some one like DP shouldnt be taken out in a game like this..as he is a player that can create something out of nothing.

It was a rather disappointing game by juve..it is extremely obvious that a creative player should be a priority next season..
+1 on that.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
First of all, I want to compliment our players for working hard today, although we weren't lucky (plenty of chances, crossbar, not given penalty, etc.)
Next to that, I want to say that our weakest link on the pitch, was Rianieri.
He made a very bad mistake by taking off Del Piero, because he was our creative man in the first half. I think that every sober man could've realized that Sampdoria was going to defend untill the last minute. We didn't need a substitution at the half time break. If we were still having problems with scoring, we could've brought on Iaquinta and play a 4-3-3, or a 4-3-1-2 with Del Piero behind the strikers. I don't know if Palladino was brought on to play midfield, but Rianieri is being unrealistic if he says that Palladino could be Nedved's successor. The lad is just not a midfielder. He was quite good sometimes in Serie B last year, but that was because he was played at his own position.
In some way, I can understand that Birindelli was taken off because he was tired... but in fact, Almiron is nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)