[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
To me; a moment of brilliance is enough to deem a player class. Let's say Ale did nothing in the game but take that spectacular freekick, I would say he is a class player.

Marchionni sealed the game for us today in wonderful style, with a classy finish.
so for example, Peter Crouch is a class player? there is a big difference in CLASS and CLASSY

and you can't use Ale as a "moment of magic" player...he has done more and achieved more than 99% of the footballers in the world...THAT is what makes him a class player, not a FK or a great piece of dribbling

Buy on AliExpress.com

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
so for example, Peter Crouch is a class player? there is a big difference in CLASS and CLASSY

and you can't use Ale as a "moment of magic" player...he has done more than and achieved more than 99% of the footballers in the world...THAT is what makes him a class player, not a FK or a great piece of dribbling
for Christ sake, are you thick son?

I said "LET'S SAY" Ale did nothing else today. This means consider a hypothetical example. Obviously, Ale did a lot more than that today, he was brlliant in nearly every aspect of the game.

So you think Crouch is a classy player? :lol:

In my opinion, Marchionni is very underrated here. I used to watch him during his Parma days and he always was a talented individual. I think he's class, he has exceptional skills that he hasn't been able to show regularly because of unfortunate injuries.

And please, don't give me Del piero lectures, the last thing I need is someone lecturing me about my all-time favourite player whom I've been watching for over a decade.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
well he will never be ready if he doesn't play for Juve, will he?
He has to be that convincing that he is going to don his position, creat AND score goals. he can't be in neddy's place because he doesn't defend as much as neddy or works that hard, on the right camo is better. where do you want to play him? I only see him in ADP place but Giovinco doesn't score that many goals to play in that position. for me he is too attacking a player to go away without scoring.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
for Christ sake, are you thick son?

I said "LET'S SAY" Ale did nothing else today. This means consider a hypothetical example. Obviously, Ale did a lot more than that today, he was brlliant in nearly every aspect of the game.

So you think Crouch is a classy player? :lol:

In my opinion, Marchionni is very underrated here. I used to watch him during his Parma days and he always was a talented individual. I think he's class, he has exceptional skills that he hasn't been able to show regularly because of unfortunate injuries.

And please, don't give me Del piero lectures, the last thing I need is someone lecturing me about my all-time favourite player whom I've been watching for over a decade.
Wow...you're worse than I thought...ok let's have a recap...this is YOUR PREVIOUS POST:

To me (Juve Revoloution = me); a moment of brilliance is enough to deem a player class. Let's say Ale did nothing in the game but take that spectacular freekick, I would say he is a class player.

Marchionni sealed the game for us today in wonderful style, with a classy finish.
that is why I asked you do you think Peter Crouch is class? Do you UNDERSTAND?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He has to be that convincing that he is going to don his position, creat AND score goals. he can't be in neddy's place because he doesn't defend as much as neddy or works that hard, on the right camo is better. where do you want to play him? I only see him in ADP place but Giovinco doesn't score that many goals to play in that position. for me he is too attacking a player to go away without scoring.
bro, we will never know what Giovinco is capable of unless he plays consistently...stop thinking about who should be dropped, think how amazing Seba could be if he was given the chance

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Great match, well played apart from some defensive errors in the first half. The second half was EXACTLY what I wanted the team to do, which was keep possession and slow the match down a little, thus protecting against a Roma come back while threatening them offensively. For a change, we actually played to our strengths by using the wings to torture Roma, who were by the way incredibly poor defensively, so we were successful at using the flanks to work our way around De Rossi and their fullbacks. And to top it off, we played a direct style in the first 60 minutes where we looked for the outlet passes quickly, attacked with speed and power, which is EXACTLY what we need to do running this straight 4-4-2 system.

Overall, great job by the players today and Ranieri for seemingly inspiring them, although I don't think they need to be inspired when we play Roma. WE ARE JUVENTUS FOR FUCK'S SAKE! FORZA JUVE!

Manninger - Solid as usual. 6.5

Grygera - Weird defending in the first half but nice runs in the second. 6

Legrottaglie - Solid stuff. Impressive again. 6.5

Chiellini - Committed a couple awkward mistakes in the first but was pretty solid throughout. 6.5

Molinaro - Didn't commit many mistakes and made good crosses for a change. THANK YOU! That's what we ask. 6

Marchionni - Funny player. He doesn't do much for 300 some minutes, but then does a great job to keep him on the team sheet. Good stuff I suppose. 6

Sissoko - His passing is just terrible, it must be said. Too many give aways in midfield for my liking. 5.5

Tiago - This is the Tiago I know. Nothing flashy, just solid passing and getting the job done, getting the ball to the people who should have it. I also think that he was part of the reason why we were direct and quick on the counter-attack, simply by how he knows where to play the ball before he gets it. Good stuff by the much maligned midfielder. 6.5

Nedved - Solid match. 6.5

Amauri - Menacing player that you just have to love. Owned Mr. Butthole a few times on the left. 6.5

Del Piero - Magician. David Copperfield move over. 7.5

Mellberg - Did fine. 6

Iaquinta - Didn't see much of the ball.

De Ceglie - Ran hard.

Team as a whole - 8

Jeremy Menez - YOU'RE PLAYING FOR THE WRONG TEAM, RAB!

Great win guys. Lets CELEBRATE!
agree with the entire post

when I saw Menez come onto the field I was thinking "what the fuck is Rab doing there ??" ;)

The only comment I will add is that if Molinaro realized how much time he had with the ball, his crosses would be even better and he'd be dangerous !! All he would need to do is look up, see whats around him, see his target, and then cross it....how hard can this be ??

and one more thing- FORZA IL CAPITANO

what a fucking kick !!!!! :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Considering Tiago's toothless performances over the last year, fantastic game. He made us flow more easily. Nice tidy passing and a steady workrate. He didn't shy away from challenges, and was calling for the ball alot more, 2 things he didn't do at all last year. Considering it's only his 2nd game this season, it's very impressive. He will only get better, and if he can replicate these type of performances, our midfield just got alot more balanced.

Our ball movement was great. A refreshing change from the first 7 games. Were playing it on the ground now and getting every1 involved. We tend to be pretty predictable, but we were overflowing with idea's today.

Were on the right track since Madrid. A different playing style and mentality. Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)