[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
With Camoranesi and Legro back from injuries. And having 100% of Del Piero, we have big chance of winning. Although they were rested, but we're playing home, and we can't loose to a big team when we're playing home.

Questions.

Is Grygera back? What about Zanetti?

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Juve official site said zanneti "maybe" fit for real match.

anyway he did not play any matches in months ! is it realy wise to use him in these important matchs ?

though i have to say i really miss him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would play this team

Manninger

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago - Nedved

Amauri - Del Piero (c)​

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Man in January we have got to hit the market because these injuries really hurt us. We are coping well with out the likes of Zanetti, Trezequet, and Buffon, but we really need to get some great players in either in January or this coming summer. Next year i am expecting Scudetto and we need a squad capable of coping with injuries. Sorry for talking of topic but i just thought i would let this out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we will be such a different team when we get buffon, trez, zebina, marchisio, and zanetti back to full fitness AND grygera, DC, Legro, Camo match fit. I forgot Poulsen ( i dont know if thats a good or bad thing). Anways, we are playing well with absolutely no defenders to sub and second string goalie to the best keeper in the world. God I cant wait till our injury problems are over!!

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
why have you given up so early...we are very much in the Scudetto race
ya your right we are still in the Scudetto race. I just mean to make sure we dont have these problems again, Succo and Blanc need to get a world class midfielder and a new defender. Maybe a new LB.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mexes and Vucinic were suspended for the match against Sampdoria.
Since this match was re-scheduled i expected their suspension to last for the match against us but now i read Spalletti saying how they'll be available for our match and they'll be suspended for the match against Sampdoria, whenever it's played.

I don't find this logical at all. Both of them were suspended for the next match. Since the next match in this case will turn out to be Juve-Roma, a logical thing to do was to keep them suspended.
What if Totti gets a red card when Roma-Sampdoria will be played later this season. Will his suspension count for Juve-Roma ?
No, because it won't be possible. Well, here we have a very similar case.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)