[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri went 4-3-3 in both games against Roma last season:

Manninger

Whoever is fit-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Sissoko
Camoranesi-Nedved

Iaquinta-Amauri-Del Piero​

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Ranieri went 4-3-3 in both games against Roma last season:

Manninger

Whoever is fit-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Molinaro

Sissoko
Camoranesi-Nedved

Iaquinta-Amauri-Del Piero​
Don't think Ranieri will use his 3 strikers at once in this game (taking into consideration the Madrid game few days later)...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe not.

Del Piero has had a rest, though, and Amauri didn't play the whoel game lest night, so it is a possibility.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He has been playing 4-4-2 in 90% of his games with Juve but, both times we played Roma last season, he changed to 4-3-3.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i want 4-3-3 ...an attackin bull with 3 horns : del piero, amauri, and iaquinta (not to mention camo and nedved..and maybe gio if necessary)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i wonder if starting ekdal over tiago would be better? ekdal impressed me a little, he seems more posed than tiago. I want to see what ekdal is capable of producing:)
ekdal does play the first time balls very often, so he keeps the flow of the game going. that also means he has a good vision, because he knows where he is going to play the ball even before he gets it.

tiago is another case ... he receives the ball and "dribbles" a few metres and waits for someone to make a run ... i am still not comfortable seeing him in our midfield, because for someone who is supposed to make our play he is way to passive. i mean you can see that he is upset sometimes when he does not get the ball in midfield, but a real playmaker would just come so close to the player that has the ball, that he must give it to him...

but i guess we should be happy that he was not a completely disaster this time and hope someone saw this game and wants to buy him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)