[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Reggina (11/29/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Camoranesi

• Nedved

• Del Piero

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Booya, was sweet to see, I couldnt see the ball for second part of 2nd half, but I didnt care, enjoyed i thouroughly :cool:

Any truth to Camo being out for a month? :(

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Claudio was definitely poor today, especially in the 1st half...he did improve in the 2nd half though...we just need to give him a little time, he has shown glimpses of what he can do for Juve...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i've had this injury (a slight dislocation)
he should be able to play in two weeks but with a bit of pain and risk of doing it again. To be at full strength it may take a month. It depends what the doctors say.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Very good game for us, we are putting fear into the smaller teams especially at home even before the game starts. Big performance by the whole team but the trio of camo, mommo and alex were top imo.

About the marchisio discussion. He was certainly disappointing for me, his passing was not up to par last night and that is an aspect he will need to improve a bit. His positioning, runs and defending were very good though. Another point about him is that i don't think he will ever be the zanetti type of player but a different type of player as he isn't a defense screener imo. He offers more with his runs going forward, short passes and movement. I want to see him playing next to a poulsen, tiago or a zanetti as then the burden of controlling the tempo and passing will not be on him and will free him to play to his own abilities.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #290
    Booya, was sweet to see, I couldnt see the ball for second part of 2nd half, but I didnt care, enjoyed i thouroughly :cool:

Looks like it's official and he's out till January.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Very good game for us, we are putting fear into the smaller teams especially at home even before the game starts. Big performance by the whole team but the trio of camo, mommo and alex were top imo.

About the marchisio discussion. He was certainly disappointing for me, his passing was not up to par last night and that is an aspect he will need to improve a bit. His positioning, runs and defending were very good though. Another point about him is that i don't think he will ever be the zanetti type of player but a different type of player as he isn't a defense screener imo. He offers more with his runs going forward, short passes and movement. I want to see him playing next to a poulsen, tiago or a zanetti as then the burden of controlling the tempo and passing will not be on him and will free him to play to his own abilities.
    great assessment mate, agree 100%

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
    May 1, 2006
    I am very happy about he result ,but feel bad about Camo s injuru.He just get back.He is near a half of our team.Does anybody knows, but for sure how long he will be out.Definitely out for Milan ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)