[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Reggina (11/29/08) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Camoranesi

• Nedved

• Del Piero

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apart from the usual nonsense I detest, the side played pretty well. It was a humorous match to watch, especially with Camoranesi running around like he lost his right arm in battle à la a true piratè and how there was such a gap between the attackers and defenders once the snow started to accumulate. The latter gave us a little taste of what would occur if the imbeciles at the Scottish* FA got what they wanted and restricted the offsides rule to only be enforced in the box.

Reggina is toothless, so I really expect the team to beat up on them at home. If that snow would have been accumulating a little before the match we'd probably have had a little more of a problem breaking the ice in front of goal; no pun intended.

*Correction: Welsh

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Apart from the usual nonsense I detest, the side played pretty well. It was a humorous match to watch, especially with Camoranesi running around like he lost his right arm in battle à la a true piratè and how there was such a gap between the attackers and defenders once the snow started to accumulate. The latter gave us a little taste of what would occur if the imbeciles at the Scottish FA got what they wanted and restricted the offsides rule to only be enforced in the box.

Reggina is toothless, so I really expect the team to beat up on them at home. If that snow would have been accumulating a little before the match we'd probably have had a little more of a problem breaking the ice in front of goal; no pun intended.
Eh?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Good game, congratulations to all, even Ranieri, finally he make the subs rigth.

Its expected to crash a side like Reggina, but one thing is expecting and the other is making it, so good job.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Apart from the usual nonsense I detest, the side played pretty well. It was a humorous match to watch, especially with Camoranesi running around like he lost his right arm in battle à la a true piratè and how there was such a gap between the attackers and defenders once the snow started to accumulate. The latter gave us a little taste of what would occur if the imbeciles at the Scottish* FA got what they wanted and restricted the offsides rule to only be enforced in the box.

*Correction: Welsh
ditto, Andy :tup:

I will only add that I still am not sold on Marchisio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)