Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16 , 2008] (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol .. We knew it's an offside .. even the players did .. we're such cheaters :p
:lol2:, Trez is a king.
He was so cool when he put the ball into the net. Then he makes a serious face, he looks at the linesman, he sees that the linesman isn't disallowing the goal and a childish smile shows up :lol2:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
:lol2:, Trez is a king.
He was so cool when he put the ball into the net. Then he makes a serious face, he looks at the linesman, he sees that the linesman isn't disallowing the goal and a childish smile shows up :lol2:
hahaha i loved that so much too, i enjoyed every replay of it lol. "Ah crap im offside lets look all innocent", "o shit is he rly that stupid, hes not gonna disallow it? Yehhhh" :):):)" was quite classic by Trez.

Jun 13, 2007
It's offside.
Check the previous page, it's explained why is it offside.
I just finshed reading the last page and I'm shocked , I never heard of such a rule , it still doesn't make sense to me . Imagine this situation.

If let's say Del piero and Trezeguet launch a 2 on 1 attack on Materazzi . Del piero gives a pass to Trezegeut who is behind Materazzi ( 1 defender ) .

Would it be considered offside then ?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #455
    I just finshed reading the last page and I'm shocked , I never heard of such a rule , it still doesn't make sense to me . Imagine this situation.

If let's say Del piero and Trezeguet at lanch a 2 on 1 attack on Materazzi . Del piero gives pass through Trezegeut who is behind Materazzi ( 1 defender ) .

If the keeper is behind the ball then it is offside.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I read the role that alan put, first time of my life i heard it lol
    Me too :)

But lets keep quiet, because those who knew about this rule are laughing at us.

P.S: You're such a n00b, Esteban !

If let's say Del piero and Trezeguet launch a 2 on 1 attack on Materazzi . Del piero gives a pass to Trezegeut who is behind Materazzi ( 1 defender ) .

Yes, but if Del Piero is in front of Trez when he makes the pass then it isn't offside.

Jun 13, 2007
    If the keeper is behind the ball then it is offside.
    So basically , any 2 on 1 situations where a pass is given is offside then ? I can think of countless examples that completely defy that ; another thing , if it was offside , that one defender was the only pne covering for Trez and apart from him there was obviously no one covering Trezeguet . The linesman was in perfect position and I think he would have easilly spotted the offside had the rule stated that there had to be 2 players covering .

Does anyone happen to have the link to the fifa rules .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So basically , any 2 on 1 situations where a pass is given is offside then ? I can think of countless examples that completely defy that ;
    No man, in these situations the guy who made the pass was in front of the other guy. When you pass the ball backwards then it's not an offside even if there are 0 rival players in front of you.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #460
    So basically , any 2 on 1 situations where a pass is given is offside then ? I can think of countless examples that completely defy that ; another thing , if it was offside , that one defender was the only pne covering for Trez and apart from him there was obviously no one covering Trezeguet . The linesman was in perfect position and I think he would have easilly spotted the offside had the rule stated that there had to be 2 players covering .
    Which makes the linesman incompetent because he doesn't know the rules. As Alen said, in a 2 on 1 situation if the ball is played on or behind the ball line then it is not offside, think Bonera passing to Inzaghi, think Kaka passing to Inzaghi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)