Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I hope we can get the three points from this game but against Atalanta I am not really sure.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I would like to see Palladino from minute one as a striker with Iaquinta as his partner.Nedved returns on the left,Tiago and Nocerino in the middle as I read that Sissoko is in doubt even though he played on against Milan today and Camoranesi on the right.Maybe Marchionni could start in place of Nedved in case he won't recover. The defence stays how it is but with Stendardo in place of Legrottaglie.

_______________Buffon_________________

Grygera___Stendardo___Chiellini___Molinaro

Marchionni__Tiago-Nocerino__Camoranesi(Nedved)

__________Palladino___Iaquinta__________

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
    Jul 15, 2006
    i hope to bag this CL spot asap, then rest buffon and lose all remainder of our games. at least that way our board won't get overexcited like they are now and we might actually consider some decent summer signings :tdown:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    play all our top players. We are still not in the safe zone and we must grab as much as points as we can.

hope Nedved can make it back.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Yeah, it would definetely be nice to take a comfortable 3 points from this match, and avoid any injuries to our players, the sooner we guarantee the CL spot the better. I too wouldnt mind seeing Palladino get a run even if its on the wing or something, but i wont fuss really, if we play our strongest team thats fine, i just want the points more than anything else.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    we will play the same formation as milan, molinaro as sad as it is is staying at lb, god he was shit against milan!

although i want to see iaquinta and del piero start, and who knows if legro will be alright to play. im guessing we will see stendardo in the middle with chiellini.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    -----------------buffon-----------------

--sali---stendardo---chiellni--grygera-

------cammo---sissoko----tiago--------

--marchionni-----iaquinta----palla/DP--

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Iaquinta should definitely start but I'm not sure if to rest DP or bench Trez. This is what I'm thinking:

Buffon
    Salihamidzic - Stendardo - Chiellini - Grygera
    Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago - Palladino
    Iaquinta - DP/Trez

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    i would play both iaquinta and tiago. tiago was ok against milan but atleast he played the whole game, which is great for his confidence. hopefully now till the end of the seaso he can get a good run of games. and iaquinta hould definitely start, he deserves a good chance, especially as it is midweek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)