Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
With 3 points if Milan win all their games we tie in points and play a play-off game and we don't want that. 4 points is safe calculation.
we should still focus on winning every game not just 4pts then sit back, even if gigi is given a rest, we can cope with belardi in goal

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #405
    Actually, it's 4 pts not 3.
    We have a better h2h with Milan so in that case 3 pts will be enough but in case all three of Juve, Milan and Fiorentina end up with same number of pts then a mini table is created and we'll need 4 pts in this case to definitely secure CL.
    Neither head-to-head nor goal difference are considered in Italy. It is always play off games when the points tie at critical positions.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    With 3 points if Milan win all their games we tie in points and play a play-off game and we don't want that. 4 points is safe calculation.
    I explained it above Jack.
    No more play offs in Italy.
    H2H comes first and then goal difference. With same number of pts we beat Milan. But in case 3 teams end up with same number of points then a mini table is created.
    That's why with 4 pts we are 100% sure.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I really hope Palladino is not sold, i really like him, even tho sometimes he wastes the ball and such, i think he has alot of potential, i understand he cant start all the time obviously, but it would be nice to just keep him for the future at juve imo.
    Screw sentimentality. Sell him while someone still believes, like you, that he's worth something. Then take that cash and help us fund someone who is worthy to start more regularly.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I really hope Palladino is not sold, i really like him, even tho sometimes he wastes the ball and such, i think he has alot of potential, i understand he cant start all the time obviously, but it would be nice to just keep him for the future at juve imo.
    one good performance from him isn't enough to convince me to change my mind about keeping him. but i guess we'll see what happpens...

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    what a insipid and toothless performance by Parma...they didn't even try to make a game of it...clinical and professional display by Juve...great performances by Stendardo Palladino Nocerino and Grygera...

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    was about to say that :p .. except that... playoffs? isn't it decided on head to head matches ?

EDIT: just read your posts, Jack

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Good Game uys.. Goood Win as well..

Paladino was on fire and threw quiet a show..

Saleh was miasing in second half i think..

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    one good performance from him isn't enough to convince me to change my mind about keeping him. but i guess we'll see what happpens...
    nah im not basing it off just this performance, that would be like freaking out for grygera after his goal vs genoa, i just think he could develop to be a good player in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)