Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
3rd goal was the best move of the whole season...great tackle by Sissoko, fantastic thru ball by Zanetti and cool-as-ice finish by Ale
i think Trez' goal was brilliant! good cross by Camo, but that control was sexy, and the finish was speechless! my jaws dropped down when i saw that goal! and for a moment i was in tears for the way we were playing and the goals we scored today!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
great win , great determination from juve players to score many goals , if we started the season like this we would be on top , too bad roma won.
buffon was not at his best form in this game while chillini and camo were in their best. although aljazeera did not show this gamw but kanal24 show it FTA.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I did...but I had to look twice to be sure it was him

and yes, he should be brought back into the fold to teach our non-calcio "management" a thing or two
Ranieri can teach you not one thing or two, but at least a hundred things.

I still want a new manager though.
Sorry dude, don't get offended but I think that's a bit hypocritical to say, especially because of your past comments. I will explain when I find time.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
They are going to air it on Tuesday at 10:00pm KSA on Jazeera sport +2.
alright thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks for informing me of this cos i almost gave hope of watching the complete game. i know that last friday they showed the lazio vs juve game back in 2004-05 that ended 2-1 for juve and thought they would def show the 5-2 from last night on juve channel on friday buit thats great that they r going to re-run it tomorrow at 10.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Ranieri can teach you not one thing or two, but at least a hundred things.
you're right....he's such a great coach, how could I have been so wrong ???:shocked:

now do yourself a favor and wipe off your knees, because they are dirty, and wipe Claudio's manjuice off your mouth...you look terrible !! :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, I'm reserving my final judgment on the match for when I finish watching it. Only made it through the first half of RAI's tape-delayed version of it yesterday.

Then I'll be the judge if Ranieri, or Molinaro, should be shot like a gimp racehorse. At least for yesterday's performance.

But overall, there wasn't much to knock. Lazio has been on a pretty terrible spell lately, but 1/3 of the way through the match we were already up 4-0 and the laziale were heading for the exits of the stadium. Some might say Gabriele Sandri got it easy by comparison to this round... :confused:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
you're right....he's such a great coach, how could I have been so wrong ???:shocked:

now do yourself a favor and wipe off your knees, because they are dirty, and wipe Claudio's manjuice off your mouth...you look terrible !! :p
What a legend. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)