Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Zanetti-Ale thing is getting really sexy!
Assists #8 and #9 today for Zanetti in serie A and #10 overall.
Now he's equal with Zlatan and he has only Pizarro to take care of.

Btw, this was the 6th time this season Del Piero scores on Zanetti assist. And 4 times he assisted him with a long ball from our part of the pitch.
Sexy indeed :weee:

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
The Zanetti-Ale thing is getting really sexy!
Extremely sexy. Loved Alex's goal today was so well taken, and slotted it so perfectly, beautiful to watch. Zanetti's assists have been awesome all season, not only in quality butnumerically, almost top assist maker as Alen stated. Another awesome one was vs lazio last match, when he did that awesome aerial control on the left flank to bring the ball down and then ran and hit it home.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Who saw Bettega in the stands today. :rulz:

I really hope he comes back as a GM or something.

I did...but I had to look twice to be sure it was him

and yes, he should be brought back into the fold to teach our non-calcio "management" a thing or two

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I did...but I had to look twice to be sure it was him

and yes, he should be brought back into the fold to teach our non-calcio "management" a thing or two
What do you think of our last 4 matches Vinny ?
I know you and Cronios are the biggest critics of our team and you always look for perfection so that's why i'm asking you.
You think we played well only because we're better rested than the others and because we have no pressure or you think we can play at this level during most of the season next year ?
You think there is improvement now when all the players got used to eachother and to Ranieri or the reasons for our good displays are the ones i mentioned above ?

I'm not going anywhere with these questions and i'm not joking. I'm asking you seriously :)

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
The association Mommo--Zanetti is fantastic. I hope that Zanetti and Camoranesi are not going to have another injures on the next season. When we have them everything is getting easier.

"Aaaaaahhhhh Come gioca Del Piero." Did someone see this. :d

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
What do you think of our last 4 matches Vinny ?
I know you and Cronios are the biggest critics of our team and you always look for perfection so that's why i'm asking you.
You think we played well only because we're better rested than the others and because we have no pressure or you think we can play at this level during most of the season next year ?
You think there is improvement now when all the players got used to eachother and to Ranieri or the reasons for our good displays are the ones i mentioned above ?

I'm not going anywhere with these questions and i'm not joking. I'm asking you seriously :)
I'm a critic when there's a reason to be ;)

We've done very well the last three or four games, and its no surprise that we've also been playing a more possession-oriented, attacking system, and not the EPL long-ball, no tactics and no purpose plan that was used earlier in the season

We've also learned how to beat the lesser and mid-table teams...something that we struggled with for a good part of the season, and cost us second, or even first place

You havent heard "RUINeri" out of my mouth in a while, and wont probably hear it again unless we start reverting back to the way we played earlier in the season

As far as todays game, we played a brilliant first half, and had a minor brain fart in the second.....our guys seemed to stop playing after it was 4-0, but got their heads back on once Lazio got 2 back

The good:

CAMO- had a part in almost every goal, and is the centerpiece of our team's attack

DP- scored a nice goal, and was always dangerous

ZANETTI- he was rock-solid in the center of the park, and got an assist on DP's goal as well

The bad:

molinaro- this chump lacks the basics.....why the fuck is he on our team ??

The ugly-

legro- at fault for at least one of the goals (not sure about the second), and is starting to show the same mistakes he made back in 2003/04. Stendardo is the better choice to start

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Stendardo is the better choice to start
I really like what i've seen from Stendardo so far but tbh, he played way to little to give a fair judgement of his qualities.
How many matches did he play for Juve ? One ? Two ? Two and a half ?

What i'm worried about is the fact that even in Lazio he wasn't always the first choice in CD, and it's Stendardo Lazio decided to give on loan and get rid of. Not Siviglia, not Cribari but Stendardo.
I mentioned Siviglia and Cribiari because they are the same two guys who didn't know where their heads are in the opening 30 minutes of todays match.
They are slow, static.... both of them are a disaster and yet Lazio prefer the two of them in front of Stendardo.

I fear that Stendardo fooled all of us with those few good displays and i fear that we may decide to buy him and complete the mercato for defenders with him and Mellberg.

I hope i'm wrong though and Stendardo is really as solid as he was against Milan and Inter.

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
Stendardo was really great in the 06-07 season and helped Lazio to join the CL. But in the bigening of this season he was just like Cribari and Siviglia. That's why Lazio recruted Roshenal and gived him to us on the loan, hoping we are going to buy him.
However Secco said before -when we got him on loan- that we'll never buy him. And that he's only completing the group after the vacancy of the Boumsong leaving.

For the next year we could get Zapata, from Udinese (I hope so). Also, there is Andrade; dont forget him !!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The association Mommo--Zanetti is fantastic. I hope that Zanetti and Camoranesi are not going to have another injures on the next season. When we have them everything is getting easier.

"Aaaaaahhhhh Come gioca Del Piero." Did someone see this. :d
DP's goal was a beatiful play from the moment Momo won the ball from a challenge, dumped it to Zanetti for the brilliant assist, and DP put in the fancy footwork for the goal.

easy 3pt

we r in champions

ohhh yeaaaa
:spliff:
:lol2: Damn, that is pretty funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)