Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol, I can smell that too
I love you.

Ok about the game now. :D

Lazio`s away record sucks.They have won just one match,9 draws and 7 lost matches.Last 5 away matches they played 3 draws and 2 lost matches.

Also good thing is that they have 3 suspended players while we don`t have any.

Dabo
Zauri
Ledesma (good since he has good shots)

Their attack is keeping them alive this season.Both Rocchi and Pandev are doing good and they will be only danger out there IMO.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dule...

Actually Rocchi and Pandev don't really scare me. IMO, they were pretty lucky this season. Maybe Rocchi is a bit more dangerous than Pandev, but all in all, I think Stendardo and Chiellini wont have a tough mission.

As for their records, true, they've sucked on their away matches, but still, Lazio is Lazio.

I love you too sex.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
our attacking force is on fire. We've scored 14 goals in our last 5 matches . But we've conceded 6 goals in our last 5 matches as well. However we've kept 2 back to back clean sheets in our last 2 games so that's something to build on.

our attacking strength would make any team tremble right now, and that's what we will use to crush Lazio with.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Rocchi and Pandev tore our defence apart last time though. Luckily we had Zanetti and Del Piero to overturn it. Having said that, I think we'll win this one, Lazio don't have much to play for anymore either.

Don't underestimate Pandev though, great player.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Dule...

Actually Rocchi and Pandev don't really scare me. IMO, they were pretty lucky this season. Maybe Rocchi is a bit more dangerous than Pandev, but all in all, I think Stendardo and Chiellini wont have a tough mission.

As for their records, true, they've sucked on their away matches, but still, Lazio is Lazio.

I love you too sex.
I rate Pandev better than Amauri actually. He is someone we need to be worried about, but lucky for us Lazio as a team choke.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon takes major credit for that.
Thats true.

I rate Pandev better than Amauri actually. He is someone we need to be worried about, but lucky for us Lazio as a team choke.
I don't know. To me, Pandev looks like a choker and lacks many things. I could be wrong though because thats the only season I really follow him close.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dule...

I love you too sex.
They are having a replica season of their last 2 seasons. Actually, Rocchi is slightly worse than he was in last 2 seasons while Pandev is slightly better (which is normal, considering their age).

Rocchi and Pandev tore our defence apart last time though. Luckily we had Zanetti and Del Piero to overturn it. Having said that, I think we'll win this one, Lazio don't have much to play for anymore either.

Don't underestimate Pandev though, great player.
Pandev is indeed a great player. Very technical and intelligent.
He is the real leader of Lazio. Rocchi offers experience but Pandev is everything else in the team. He plays SS and trequartista if needed and he does that with equal ease. He has amazing vision and his through passes are a perfection.
I have a chance to watch Macedonian NT matches and he plays a midfielder there. He's the playmaker and he does that equally successfull.
He covers the ball in Zidane-style and it's impossible to take it away from him. He's great when he runs with the ball and he's only 24.

Thats true.

I don't know. To me, Pandev looks like a choker and lacks many things. I could be wrong though because thats the only season I really follow him close.
He's everything but a choker !

What makes me think he'll be even greater are the matches he plays against the best teams. This year he scored 3 goals to Real and for the second time in his life he was making a complete fool out of Cannavaro ( the first time is this one, when poor Canna, Thuram and Zebina didn't know what happened in these 5-6 sec. : ). He regularly scores against us and he's the one who scores the goals and who creates everything when Lazio need the win.
That's something only born winners do.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dule...

I love you too sex.
:toast:

They don`t scare me that way but they are the only danger out there I think.As Dom said,they did cause a pain to our defense last time.Rest of the team is nothing.

Del Piero is going to rip them new asshole and Sissoko is going to destroy their middle. ;)

Camo will be great as always too.

Let`s beat `em boys and show them the power of bianconeri. :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)