[Serie A] JUVENTUS Vs Lazio (12- Dec-2010) (4 Viewers)

What's your prediction for this match?

• Juve win 1-0

• Juve win 2-0

• Juve win 2-1

• Juve scoring 3 or more, ultimate humilation

• Draw

• Lazio win

• Fuck Lazio, did I mention it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking best moment of the season so far.

I couldnt post anything, post match as I had to rush off to work, but I wanna post now to say how fucking proud and happy I am to be a Juventino on nights like last night.

We played like shit 90% of the game, but I dont give a flying fuck. We butt fucked those fascist pigs in the last second and i fucking LOVE IT.

Forza Juventus per sempre. Oh how I love this club.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Fucking best moment of the season so far.

I couldnt post anything, post match as I had to rush off to work, but I wanna post now to say how fucking proud and happy I am to be a Juventino on nights like last night.

We played like shit 90% of the game, but I dont give a flying fuck. We butt fucked those fascist pigs in the last second and i fucking LOVE IT.

Forza Juventus per sempre. Oh how I love this club.
:lol: :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Watching the match right now on ESPN3 after a long day of prior commitments, but I must say we looked very good 23 minutes into it. Only a couple lapses at the back, one of which led to a goal. But my first impression is that we looked very dangerous. Krasic and Aqui especially.

Unfortunately, I received many texts that spoiled the ending for me. But that's aiight. Glad we got the points.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thought it was a very good first 45 overall. A few slip ups at the back, but we really had the run of play. Good stuff in an important tie like this. Reading the comments I assume the second half becomes a bit more scary, but we'll see.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
DUDE! I'm watching the ESPN3 replay, and at the half they have all this footage of Juve couples making out with each other, at times passionately. Looks a bit R-rated. That is badass. Did they show any of that at halftime on the regular feeds?

Need to find a Juve girl...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Milos, in the duing seconds, this should be a tremendous blow for Lazio, hope they lost some of their confidence and will take this into the next matches.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
50 minutes in and I'm still not sure what this poor performance talk is all about. In my view, it has been all us for the most part. Lets see the last 40.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It wasn't a bad perfromance, it was just too tough to break their defence. We did great up until the last touch, it's just one of those matches that suck up all your energy in frustration. But what an ending with an explosion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)