[Serie A] JUVENTUS Vs Lazio (12- Dec-2010) (6 Viewers)

What's your prediction for this match?

• Juve win 1-0

• Juve win 2-0

• Juve win 2-1

• Juve scoring 3 or more, ultimate humilation

• Draw

• Lazio win

• Fuck Lazio, did I mention it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A few additions in January and we should reach top four I think. Were stronger than Roma,Palermo and Samp this season. I foresee Napoli and Lazio slipping up sooner rather than later.

Milan for the Championship, Inter second and Juventus third.

Would be a very good season for us I think.
I see Lazio slip but not Napoli, they are strong. I hate to say it but these cunts are strong.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dunno if it's been discussed yet, but did anyone else think the referee was freakin awful? The number of really simple calls he got incorrect was just incredible.

Most of them weren't huge calls, just corners and fouls not given, but I was genuinely beginning to think he was out to screw us. It didn't help that he was dressed in Lazio colours for the first half.

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #588
    I dunno if it's been discussed yet, but did anyone else think the referee was freakin awful? The number of really simple calls he got incorrect was just incredible.

Most of them weren't huge calls, just corners and fouls not given, but I was genuinely beginning to think he was out to screw us. It didn't help that he was dressed in Lazio colours for the first half.
    true...

Yes. He was woeful, we were denied a clear penalty aswell.
    :agree:

el Manco

May 25, 2010
    A few additions in January and we should reach top four I think. Were stronger than Roma,Palermo and Samp this season. I foresee Napoli and Lazio slipping up sooner rather than later.

Milan for the Championship, Inter second and Juventus third.

Would be a very good season for us I think.
    You are aiming too high, you might be disappointed. Top half finish is realistic.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I always knew it!! I was 300% sure that we will win this.....I have never been so confident about a Juve match as i was last night. Its probably because everyone was saying how Lazio was so good, so strong, how it had a great team, but dont see it that way. I just know that this was only a temporary form from the Lazio team and i was aware of the difference of class, history and what not, between Juventus and Lazio. We showed them last night where they stand. They can beat Inter or any other team, but we are Juventus and they can suck our cocks!!! FUCK LAZIO, FORZA JUVENTUS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)