[Serie A] JUVENTUS Vs Lazio (12- Dec-2010) (1 Viewer)

What's your prediction for this match?

• Juve win 1-0

• Juve win 2-0

• Juve win 2-1

• Juve scoring 3 or more, ultimate humilation

• Draw

• Lazio win

• Fuck Lazio, did I mention it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Milan play away to Bologna. Not an easy game for them.

This is our chance to stay on track and we should believe in it.

Stick with Iaquinta-Quag but don't keep Ale too much on the bench. He needs playing time and 10-15 min is never enough for our Captain.

I hope I don't see Motta and I think Brazzo should replace the Danish Primavera boy. Marchisio-Melo in the middle with Pepe starting on the left and Aquilani on the bench.

Forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope not TBH. When we win and perform good it's better we keep on rolling, the players shouldn't be tired but motivated now. We have quality players and the least we can ask from them is play 180min a week.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope not TBH. When we win and perform good it's better we keep on rolling, the players shouldn't be tired but motivated now. We have quality players and the least we can ask from them is play 180min a week.
But we will play a Coppa match on Thursday.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Milan play away to Bologna. Not an easy game for them.

This is our chance to stay on track and we should believe in it.

Stick with Iaquinta-Quag but don't keep Ale too much on the bench. He needs playing time and 10-15 min is never enough for our Captain.

I hope I don't see Motta and I think Brazzo should replace the Danish Primavera boy. Marchisio-Melo in the middle with Pepe starting on the left and Aquilani on the bench.

Forza Juve
I second that too. 30 minutes would be nice, if he had more time today, he could have scored probably. I was satisfied too with his form today, unlike others.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
very tough match and of course there is no Nedved to fuck them as usual '' long live the legend'' but we can do it and tbh we should as this match will decide a lot about this season.. just wish the best for us.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Am I right in thinking that a win over Lazio will put us above them because of our goal difference?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)