[Serie A] JUVENTUS Vs Lazio (12- Dec-2010) (4 Viewers)

What's your prediction for this match?

• Juve win 1-0

• Juve win 2-0

• Juve win 2-1

• Juve scoring 3 or more, ultimate humilation

• Draw

• Lazio win

• Fuck Lazio, did I mention it?

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think that Cavanda guy is a clown. If he got some brain on him, he would've took the red card happily. He had a chance to stop Krasic on exactly the same spot he did earlier. It was literally the last kick of the game

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Very important win. The team worked hard and pushed till the end. Their determination was rewarded, and it's moments like these which help solidify this never say die attitude and boost team morale.

I don't know if I'm reading into this too much or if I am still high off the win, but the way our players celebrate victories this season gives me the impression we have a very united squad.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Manchester City on Thursday. Don't risk the first team for the game, I wouldn't even start Felipe Melo.
continuity is important here. If we stick out a second rate team, and get crunched at home...it will affect the morale of the club as a whole. Whether the result is meaningless, on paper, to both teams or not...we are playing against a decent premiership team, our last game in europe this season, we should go in hard, not weak...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Very important win. The team worked hard and pushed till the end. Their determination was rewarded, and it's moments like these which help solidify this never say die attitude and boost team morale.

I don't know if I'm reading into this too much or if I am still high off the win, but the way our players celebrate victories this season gives me the impression we have a very united squad.
We definitely do. I loved the celebration. It was like we went to the Champions League finals or something. Everyone seems to embrace their roles instead of trying to be the man ala Diego. Very refreshing to see.

With Milan and Juve top of the table with Inter nowhere to be seen, it feels like the old days. I was looking at the table and I like what I see.

FORZA JUVE!

:theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)