[Serie A] JUVENTUS Vs Lazio (12- Dec-2010) (14 Viewers)

What's your prediction for this match?

• Juve win 1-0

• Juve win 2-0

• Juve win 2-1

• Juve scoring 3 or more, ultimate humilation

• Draw

• Lazio win

• Fuck Lazio, did I mention it?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
continuity is important here. If we stick out a second rate team, and get crunched at home...it will affect the morale of the club as a whole. Whether the result is meaningless, on paper, to both teams or not...we are playing against a decent premiership team, our last game in europe this season, we should go in hard, not weak...
We have not gone in hard once in the Europa League this season and it doesn't seem to have affected the clubs morale for Serie A at all. It's the nature of Italian clubs to not care once your fate is decided in the group stages of these competitions, or to not give a thought to the Europa league at all. I do agree we should go hard, but with the players who will not be starting at Chievo and their abysmal playing surface.

I don't want us to risk a player like Krasic or Marchisio getting an injury at the hands of the insufferable challenges of Nigel De Jong.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nigel De Jong :scared: I agree. Field reserves:

Manninger

Motta - Sorensen - Legro - Traore

Brazzo - Sissoko - Giandonato - Lanzafame

ADP - Libertazzi

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Comment on goal.com :lol:

acmilanserbia london
11:36 PM Dec 12, 2010
if i was not a milan fan id support juventus im glad you are coming back we will put inter back in its place always a respected rivalry between us.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Nigel De Jong :scared: I agree. Field reserves:

Manninger

Motta - Sorensen - Legro - Traore

Brazzo - Sissoko - Giandonato - Lanzafame

ADP - Libertazzi
I would put Camilleri or even Ferrero in Sorensen place consider Sorensen has become our main RB..

And i don't think Brazzo would play either, it's better to give shot and exp. for another primavera player like Liviero or is there we have any good winger in Primavera

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Oh yeah, that's right. Well, put anyone in there. Chiellini and Bonucci need to rest, we cannot afford to lose one of them.

The question is, will Man city field their strongest lineup? We don't need a pure humiliation at home either.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Comment on goal.com :lol:

acmilanserbia london
11:36 PM Dec 12, 2010
if i was not a milan fan id support juventus im glad you are coming back we will put inter back in its place always a respected rivalry between us.
And here I have less respect than ever for AC Milan these days. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)