Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
True , but you can't deny that was a good post , just only placed on the wrong place :D

Forza JUVENTUS !
I agreed with you in the first place :D

I don't mind them here, there anywhere, i can own their asses wherever and whenever even if we are playing in Serie C, in fact debating with an Interista is always fun because it always end up by them being shown up and made look stupid. Beside we are classier and better than them and we should welcome them whenever they come for the said reasons earlier and for class sake.

Well it had to be said in this specific forum where their biggest threads are ''Vaffanculo Juventus'' and ''I hate Milan'' which shows the difference between us and them, they had to know it and they saw it coming. Now what will they say? insult and look dumb? delete it and look helpless? or argue back and get owned?
Different perspectives ... Do whatever you wish to do .. :)

again live and let live :D ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
is it 10 30 or 11 30 in the UAE...plz confirm it coz Milan Torino was at 11 30 for some reason
It's gonna be 10 30 Saudi Arabia time ..
which is 11 30 UAE time ..

it's because the change in time in Europe started .. the difference go +1 hour ..

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
hey hi every1, i woul like to make an apology for the comments i made on napoli game. i overreacts whenever juventus lose and sometimes say things that are harsh and might hurt others. i am really sorry for what ive said,
and i ask for ur forgiveness.
thank you very much to juventuz mods for giving me a one week ban, that made me realise how i should control my emotions when posting comments.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ok .. putting too much conditions make it easy to predict ..

Trez scores on late fixtures makes us win .. let's hope he scores tonight :p

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
shouldn't you be snoring now ? you don't want to sleep during the game .. do you ?
well , sorry to say , i got my Organization meeting at 17.30 PM , that's mean less than 1 hour from now , and it might take 3 hours , after that i will take my early sleep at the 22.00 PM , so i could wake up at the 03.00 AM :D

damn , i expecting a bunch of streaming links will available , Must ! got no Sport Channel in my abroad Apartment :sick:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
well , sorry to say , i got my Organization meeting at 17.30 PM , that's mean less than 1 hour from now , and it might take 3 hours , after that i will take my early sleep at the 22.00 PM , so i could wake up at the 03.00 AM :D

damn , i expecting a bunch of streaming links will available , Must ! got no Sport Channel in my abroad Apartment :sick:
AH! good luck in that meeting .. and if you want someone to wake you for the game .. just PM me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)