Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So 2 days ago,u told some members to stop talking languages other than english & that it is against the rules of the forum & now u r doing it.
We all pass a post or two maximum with diff lang, but not in a way crossing the limit. I don't think me and Juve Revolution wrote more than one line if you add them all together.

The other day was two big posts in a lang other than english. I see Turkish, Pakistani, Indians, Russians, Arabs, Italians etc all saying couple of words from time to time. Not even one line post.

Is there anything I can help you with now? And btw, don't think that I don't know your old username. We both don't have a good history.....You got banned during Zlatan days...so get off my back as I'm not the one who sent Zlatan away... and I suggest you take care of your own things and try to leave me alone.

Sep 19, 2006
We all pass a post or two maximum with diff lang, but not in a way crossing the limit. I don't think me and Juve Revolution wrote more than one line if you add them all together.

The other day was two big posts in a lang other than english. I see Turkish, Pakistani, Indians, Russians, Arabs, Italians etc all saying couple of words from time to time. Not even one line post.

Is there anything I can help you with now? And btw, don't think that I don't know your old username. We both don't have a good history.....You got banned during Zlatan days...so get off my back as I'm not the one who sent Zlatan away... and I suggest you take care of your own things and try to leave me alone.
so tell me whats my old username??

It is really funny how that anyone who tells u smthing u dont like become a Zlatan fan!!
Why r u so obsessed with the guy anyway?
Trust me most of the people that u called them Zlatan fans are more of Juve fans that u will ever be.

About the diff lang., whats the diff between posting a whole post or a sentence? So u get pissed when a member post 5 or 6 sentences in a deff. lang & critisize him but it is okay when u post 1 sentence.
Do u ever make sense??

Sep 2, 2004
nah i wont change it, it doesnt matter if he plays for juve or not, i can have any user name i want that doesnt make me any less of a juve fan than u or anybody else and its not that Azzurri7 is obsessed with zlatan he is in love with del piero, and he hates zlatan simply cuz he made del piero warm the bench and is better than alex right now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not like there are many gypsies in ex-Yugoslavia.
In Croatia we don't have more than 10 000 gypsies, which makes them only 0.2 % of the population. In Slovenia there are even less of them. There is a bigger number in southern Serbia and Macedonia, but even there they don't make more than 3-4 % of the population. Over all, there are ~250 000 gypsies in ex-Yu and they make around 1% of the population. Not a big number.

But the problem is that in the 70's and especially in mid and late 80's there was a lot of people smuggling (especially kids) from Yugoslavia to Italy, and 99% of them were gypsies who were living there in camps and were involved in organized crime on the streets of Milano, Trieste, Rome etc. That was a huge problem at the time ( i think it still is a problem but now the gypsies come from Bulgaria and Romania, because they can enter Italy easily after Bulgaria and Romania became EU members).
And since they all had Yugo passports, the word Zingaro became a tradition for the Italians when they were trying to insult ex-yu people.
Zlatan, having ex-Yu parents, is of course just another Zingaro :confused:

I know our fans said they call him zingaro because he went to Inter, not because he's from ex-Yugoslavia, but in this case i really doubt it. They call him zingaro mostly because he's from ex-Yu.

And i agree with those who think it was a racist banner. They could have called him camel face, or fucking traitor or small penis or Capello's whore or anything else, but they call him dirty Gypsy. First of all, they are insulting gypsies and are being racist with this and second they are insulting all ex-yu people with this banner.
I doubt some of you would have laughed if our fans called Zidane a dirty Arab, or dirty camel fucker or if they called Thuram a dirty monkey. Saying dirty zingaro is just as bad as dirty Arab or dirty monkey. It's racism

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve per Sempre..... I'll give you a hint and you'll probably say it yourself, you and engongo made a good pair during Capello and Zlatan days;)

Like I told Seven few days ago, If you got problems with my moderation you can go on the street and protest, keep barking and barking.

as for Ibrahimovic9

I'm not artificial, and I don't think myself as a cool person since becoming a mod. Your username and avatar are as good as Zlatan performance against Juventus November the 4th.

Keep you avatar, I'm sure it serves you well.

As for this thread, I'm going to close it since it's going no where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)