Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Gazzetta just said that Ranieri confirmed Del Piero will start along with Trezeguet.

On the midfield: Nedved, Nocerino, Zanetti, Camoranesi(Palladino)

On defense: Grygera, Legrottaglie. Chiellini and Molinaro

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Squadre/Juventus/Notiziario/2007/11_Novembre/03/3.shtml
I won't complain if that is how we start out.
I will complain. The straight 4-4-2 is fucking garbage and if we come out flat we will be OWNED. I can gaurantee it.

And with no Tiago, we'll be playing fucking long balls all goddamn night. :tdown:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I will complain. The straight 4-4-2 is fucking garbage and if we come out flat we will be OWNED. I can gaurantee it.

And with no Tiago, we'll be playing fucking long balls all goddamn night. :tdown:
of course we will...

we are being schooled to be a mid-table EPL team by a mid-table EPL coach named RUINeri :tdown:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
anyone know why Tiago isnt even on the bench ??
What ?

Squad named for Inter game

After supervising the last pre-match training session at the Olimpico Stadium, Claudio Ranieri named a 22-man squad for Sunday evening's match against Inter Milan (8.30 pm), valid for Day 11 of Serie A.

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Almiron
5 Zebina
6 Zanetti
7 Salihamidzic
8 Camoranesi
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Belardi
17 Trezeguet
19 Criscito
20 Palladino
21 Grygera
23 Nocerino
24 Olivera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni
33 Legrottaglie

juventus.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Why are we even discussing that fuck-shit Zlatan? Some Zlatanista around here still think he should be back to Juve and he's one of the best if not the best around the world...:howler:

time to face it, he's not a Juventus player anymore (thank god and many thanks to Juve's mang's).... now get over it as Legro will surely give him some hard time.

oh rab, u brought back memories:touched: , remeber the amount of guys who stopped showing up on this forum after ibradaclown was sold ( i forgot the name of that guy who always fought for ibrahimovic not engonga no the other dude who always defended that tall prick call ibrahimovic.)

There are plenty of these types of fans.... defending and following each player who is inform. I bet they most probably also support Arsenal, Barcelona, Inter just for the players in form.

You can't even discuss it with them, because they're following something and you're something else.
i honestly dont feel sorry one tiny bit at us giving up ibrahimovic, i have lost respect for this creature ever since that liverpool exit in the cl. so even if one day he wins the golden ball or what ever i wont regret getting rid of that arrogant son of a ***** .

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Tommorow, or better to be said today is most anticipated match since we got relegated, I really hope we gonna trash those assholes even we all know that won't be an easy job.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Buffon will STOP a pk in this one. :p

I don't know why but I think one of our mids will get a yellow in the 1st 15min so they won't be able to play their "game" for the rest of the match. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)