Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Lippi's Juve-Inter predictions

Marcello Lippi coached both Inter and Juventus, so he analyses tonight’s Scudetto showdown – the Derby d’Italia grudge match.

“It has always been a high-profile encounter and it is with good reason that this has been dubbed the Derby d’Italia,” said the World Cup winner in newspaper ‘Tuttosport.’

“I don’t think anyone expected Juve to have such a strong start to the season and all the predictions were overturned. Juve-Inter therefore represents a crucial tie for the table and a victory would open a fascinating path to Claudio Ranieri’s side.”

Above all it is a grudge match following the Calciopoli scandal and the Bianconeri’s demotion to Serie B. Lippi has seen both sides of the rivalry in his career.

“The two clubs have decided to approach this game in a relaxed manner. I remember that one time Juve-Inter was surrounded by bitter and vicious comments, but thankfully the directors are now using wisdom and the correct sense of balance.”

For the first time in perhaps two decades, the Nerazzurri are going into this clash in Turin as the favourites.

“Inter are stronger than any other side, that is the truth. I cannot say if they are much stronger or only a little bit, but there is a clear gap.

“The Nerazzurri will win the Scudetto, because over time they inevitably come out on top. In a one-off game nobody who faces Inter can feel they are without a chance, so Juventus can quite easily win.”

All eyes will be on Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has publicly stated he’ll welcome jeers from the Turin crowd, as it will give him extra motivation to defeat his former fans.

“I like him, he is a nice fellow. Above all else, he is one of the few strikers who celebrates the same whether he scores or sets up a teammate,” added Lippi.

“It’s not easy to find players like that and I feel like comparing him to Zinedine Zidane.”

channel 4
Good old Lippi.As always his comments are right.Especially that they are coming for the first time in Turin as a favourites.
They will be knocked down by our passion and devotion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Good luck,
... to Inter of course :D
The way our boys are gonna be up for tonight your gonna need far more than luck, nothing will save you from the bianconeri tonight. We've watched you celebrate two "titles" & tonight will serve notice that we're taking it back. The holidays are over.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good old Lippi.As always his comments are right.Especially that they are coming for the first time in Turin as a favourites.
They will be knocked down by our passion and devotion.
So do you agree with what he said about Zlatan?

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
The way our boys are gonna be up for tonight your gonna need far more than luck, nothing will save you from the bianconeri tonight. We've watched you celebrate two "titles" & tonight will serve notice that we're taking it back. The holidays are over.
FORZA JUVEADAM :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Just came back from my meeting , fiuhh . could someone do me a favour to give me a possible streaming links ?

i couldn't find any streaming link on myp2p.eu.com :(

Please2 , i have to confirmed if any links available before taking a sleep .

Geof

May 14, 2004
How confident are you guys?

I feel a bit of overconfidence on this forum. I don't think we're favorite at all. Inter are unbeaten and are playing a very strong season. I can't think of any weakness in their squad, and they will be very focused on this game.

The roles are a bit reversed, in the past we used to finish them with our cold tactic and efficiency, now it's us who will be relying on enthusiasm and revenge feelings. They can adopt an attentist attitude, and punish us on 1-2 counter attacks.

Jul 2, 2006
How confident are you guys?

I feel a bit of overconfidence on this forum. I don't think we're favorite at all. Inter are unbeaten and are playing a very strong season. I can't think of any weakness in their squad, and they will be very focused on this game.

The roles are a bit reversed, in the past we used to finish them with our cold tactic and efficiency, now it's us who will be relying on enthusiasm and revenge feelings. They can adopt an attentist attitude, and punish us on 1-2 counter attacks.
We would be unbeaten without fixed matches

Their weakness in their soul

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Serie A Preview: Juventus-Inter Play for Honour

by Marzia Hazra

Honour.

That’s what’s at stake this Sunday. Never before have so many emotions been involved at a Derby d’Italia.

Juventus is back from Serie B, and, for the first time, Juventinis all over have understood the value every Romanista and every Laziale puts on winning Derby della Capitale.

For the first time, winning a single game is more important than bringing home the Scudetto. As far as they’re concerned, Inter was the mastermind behind last summer’s Calciopoli scandal and the rivalry between the clubs is fiercer than ever.

Juventus

Juventus’ start to the season has exceeded every expectation put on the club. The mid-week encounter with Empoli showed Peninsula’s Capocannoniere in fine form. The Bianconeri are ready to take on the reigning champions of Italy, and state that though respect is present, fear is not.

In 2005-06 Juventus won both games against Inter—can the feat be repeated by Ranieri’s men this season?

Pavel Nedved, Giorgio Chiellini and Antonio Nocerino return from bans, while defenders Jean-Alain Boumsong and Jorge Andrade remain sidelined. Ranieri is expected to start with the attacking trio of Alessandro Del Piero behind Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Nocerino, Zanetti, Nedved; Del Piero, Iaquinta, Trezeguet

Inter

Since all actual threats were eliminated by point deduction and/or relegation last season, Inter have been riding on a wave of success and it seems they have maintained that form for this season.

Mancini rested striker Ibrahimovic against Genoa to avoid suspension on his most talismanic player. This is the first time the Swede will come up against his former club, and can expect a very cold welcome. Given the fact that he left the club during its most turbulent time—to a rival club—has lead the Juventini faithful to label him a traitor.

On the bright side for Inter, goalkeeper Julio Cruz is back from injury while Marco Materazzi, Patrick Vieira, Francesco Toldo, Dejan Stankovic and Luis Jimenez are all injured.

Inter (probable): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Dacourt, Cambiasso, Figo; Ibrahimovic, Crespo

Inter are going into this game as favourites and have everything to lose—lose against newcomers Juventus and they will never be allowed to forget it. In the case of a win? Well, they have a wider squad and are, not to mention, reigning champions.

Juventus on the other hand are going in as underdogs and have everything to gain by winning this game.

The winning mentality is branded into the minds of the Juve players. A single player can never be bigger than the club.

Can the same be said for Inter? Egos rule Inter and always have: the players need their space; the player is bigger than the club.

The roles of champions may be distorted at the moment, but it’s only a matter of time before order is restored. Inter always have been—and always will be—little brothers in Italy.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
For the first time, winning a single game is more important than bringing home the Scudetto. As far as they’re concerned, Inter was the mastermind behind last summer’s Calciopoli scandal and the rivalry between the clubs is fiercer than ever.

The roles of champions may be distorted at the moment, but it’s only a matter of time before order is restored. Inter always have been—and always will be—little brothers in Italy.
forza Juve!

It is for honour, & is more important than lo scudetto - but only this once, after today (& maybe this season) we'll want our title back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)