Serie A: Juventus vs Catania [May 11 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I would rest the aged players, Del Piero, Nedved or anyone who played the most of the season regularly, the more rest they get, the readier they are for the next season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Ofcourse, the others who won't participate in Euros have the whole summer (1 and half month probably) for rest.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I'd rest Buffon, Zanetti, Chiellini, Camoranesi and Nedved. These are nothing games now anyway. Winning both or losing both does nothing to the standings.

I'd field something like this:
------------------Belardi
Zebina-Stendardo-Legrottaglie-Grygera
--Iaquinta-Tiago-Sissoko-Salihamidzic
------------Del Piero-Trezeguet

Palladino would be a guaranteed substitute at offense. I'd also call up a couple primavera players for a look.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ranieri should try some different tactics, like trident, that worked well in the start of the season. Our player situation is excellent for that - many CM`s and forwards.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ranieri should try some different tactics, like trident, that worked well in the start of the season. Our player situation is excellent for that - many CM`s and forwards.
And were would we put Camoranesi and Nedved?

i say we try play molinaro as keeper, maybe he can find a new talent and b kept by the club
I think he might make an okay Left midfielder as long as he doesn't have to worry about doing to much defending. He is much better going forward than staying back. But I think his best position is probably left bench. Of course he stills sometimes drops his water and trips over his seat but its the area of the field were his common mistakes affect the team least (except for whoever has to sit next to him).

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I'd rest Buffon, Zanetti, Chiellini, Camoranesi and Nedved. These are nothing games now anyway. Winning both or losing both does nothing to the standings.

I'd field something like this:
------------------Belardi
Zebina-Stendardo-Legrottaglie-Grygera
--Iaquinta-Tiago-Sissoko-Salihamidzic
------------Del Piero-Trezeguet

Palladino would be a guaranteed substitute at offense. I'd also call up a couple primavera players for a look.
I like your formation, but i would play Palladino as a starter instead of Salihamidzic on the left, thats my only proposed change.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Buffon
Zebina - Stendardo- Chiellini- Grygera
Camoranesi -Tiago - Sissoko
Del Piero - Trezeguet - Palladino​

We attack 4-3-3 and defend with 4-4-2, a similar style to what Italy plays with

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
Buffon
Zebina - Stendardo- Chiellini- Grygera
Camoranesi -Tiago - Sissoko
Del Piero - Trezeguet - Palladino​

We attack 4-3-3 and defend with 4-4-2, a similar style to what Italy plays with
i think it is time for Jess Vanstrattan to make a game this season too, to show us how can he make his goalkeeping work. I never saw him playing. Would you agree with me??

Vanstrattan
Zebina-Stendardo-Chiellini-Gryger
Camoranesi-Tiago-Sissoko-Palladino
Trezegol-Alex Del Piero

or

like this:

Vanstrattan
Zebina-Stendardo-Chiellini
Sissoko
Salihamidzic-Tiago
Camoranesi
Palladino-Trezegol-Alex Del Piero

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Hmmm...

..I'd keep Stendardo in and Zebina out, if we're only having 3 defenders.

Vanstrattan
Stendardo-Legro-Chiellini
Zanetti-Sissoko
Camoranesi-Tiago
Palladino-Trezegol-Alex Del Piero​

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
go to the east side where they sell the tickets(if you cant find it, its the side with the big tower) about 1 hour before the game you'll definitely get a ticket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)