Serie A: Juventus vs Catania [May 11 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
what? have you actually seen the game? tiago was pretty good. he sent zebina like 3 or 4 times in an open space where zebina was screwing up. Palla was good too. Look at how we play since they're out. Our midfield is just nowhere on the pitch right now. Nocerino is the one who should leave imo
i agree that nocerino is not usefull either, but the one of the last actions from tiago, before he was subtituted was one of his trademark high balls where no juve players had the chance to get (on the left flank) and that was easily headed out by a catania player ...

for my taste he did not have enough impact on the game to be entitled as creative player ...

the team did not play well ... a shame they gave the ball to nedved on to few occasions...

instead of trying to carry the ball into goal we could have tried to get a goal through a long range shot by nedved or grygera ...

but that's just my opinion

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Happy for Del Piero, now theres one game left and theres a 3way tie for top scorer on 19 if im not mistaken, forza Alex!

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
I thought Vargas was very impressive today... few players can hold up the ball against Camoranesi. I think he would be a decent signing as a left back or an alternative for Nedved on the left side of midfield.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I was watching the match live on Bet365 without commentary .. every time siena scored a goal the crowd was cheering "merda inter" :D .. i guess the score board in the olimpico shows all the other results ..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i am actually disappointed in the result, this was the last game of the season at home with a full house. Catania should've been spanked just as a treat for the fans. Even though we dont have anything to play for, the fans earned a good game from the team but they weren't motivated for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)