[Serie A] Juventus - Sampdoria (2 Viewers)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Juve need 3 points to continue winning cycle even Sampa is a tough opponent. I hope Capello would prefer DP-Trez duet in attack and give Zlatan a little rest.
Buffon
Biri - Canna - Thuram - Zambro
Camo - Emo - Tacchi - Oli
DP - Trez

Forza Juve!
Forza Messina!
pessotto for biri :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I love it how Del Piero scores a penalty, and everybody is already saying he should start ahead of Zlatan. Why am I not surprised?
It's not because of the Atalanta game, it's because he should play, he's rested enough no??

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Del Piero did good. He should start against Sampdoria. He is good against them :D remember his 2 goals against them. 1 freekick and a volleyshot as his hundred goal in serie A :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
---------buffon-----------
Brindelli-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
Camo-Emerson-Tachinardi-Del piero
----------Zlatan-Trez--------

Subs: chiementi-Montero-Pessotto-Blasi-Kapo-Zalayeta..........
It is better to have a free place, rather than having Appiah...

Oct 29, 2004
i think either Trez or Zlatan shud be rested for this game, ones playd too much and the others coming bak form injury. However, i think cap is startin with trez/zlatan agen.

I dnt think we can afford to tinker with the team as samp are a solid side
Id play sme team that started against atalanta, with biri at rite bak and rest one of the 2 fornt men.

Forza Juve

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    is Olivera suspended? i thought only Zebina is for this game!
    No he isn't. And Blasi is back in action.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Our opponents r getting trickier and trickier, with a number of teams fighting for 3rd spot.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    If we can get 6pts on Wednesday and Saturday respectively, then we seriously deserve fellating. Consistency is Cap's forte..
    I think Samp will be a tough test, but we always do so well against them it's hard to take them seriously..which one must do. I'll settle for 1-0 myself.
    Why is everyone jumping on the Ale bandwagon? He still needs to improve. If there's anyone we need to rely on up front it's Ibra - his recent performances aren't hinting towards him needing a rest period, he's effective as ever. Zlatan is the new spearhead of the Juventus attack, a lot of us need to get used to that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)